Home sweet Home.

Today I woke up and opened my wattpad and boom! 1k reads🎉🎉

Then I realised how much I love you guys😭😭😍.
~ note the drama~

Thanks vraiment. Anyway let's drug our minds even more

Enjoy!

*********************
It was 18:50pm when they finally got in the city, Rebecca had fallen asleep on Steve's lap and was peacefully resting.

Steve was slowly patting her hair backwards and exposing her relieved-looking face.
He smiled at the sight of her

When he looked up, Cole was looking at him through the rearview with a smirk.

" What?" He asked shyly to Cole who laughed.

" You two are so obvious. I mean you were just held captive but you look like you came from a honeymoon. What happened?" Cole asked accusingly.

Steve smiled and looked at Rebecca and gave her a kiss on the forehead

" Everything Dude! True. We had a little honeymoon last night, but you see she is 6 months pregnant so.."

" You mean? Oh my God Steve you-" Cole's mouth hang open in amazement.

" Yes! I told her! We are now  together, my real wife and my life" he smiled and caressed her cheek with the tip of his fingers.

She slowly opened her eyes and smiled up at him.

" Are we there yet? " She asked.

" No my love, but we shall be there soon."

" Uuuuuuu! You guys are so sweet"

" Wait, you told cole?" She sat with a frown.

" Yes! I told him everything."

" Everything? Even-" she asked with a blush creeping up her cheeks.

He nodded bemused

" OMG!" She hid her face between her hands

" Come on Beck! But seriously, you guys took that long to realise that you were already lovebirds, I mean everyone but you saw it. "

" He had to wait until I was kidnapped and in danger to realise that he was so in love. My husband is something else" she looked up at him and pinched him on the cheek.

" And so are you" he smiled while pinching her nose a bit harder.

" Ouch! That hurts" she got up from his lap  pretending to be mad and laid her head back while crossing her arms against her chest.

" This is actually better!" She mockingly said trying to sound sleepy and relieved.

Steve smiled at her cockiness, but before he knew he was already staring at her.

The way her neck bones where exposed made him think about their previous night, how he had covered her neck with kisses and the low hungry moans he would get in return.

It had been so perfect that he had wished never to wake if ever it was a dream.

She looked up at her lips and remembered how beautifully they were moving when she told him she loved him, that brought a smile on his face that he swallowed hard.

How could a woman be that captivating? He had never felt that way about anyone before, what he felt was special, pure love and total obsession. He then wished she could never go out of his sight.

Had he started to be possessive too? Well, she was his and he had every right to be possessive and as well as a responsibility to protect her and their upcoming baby.

" Aheem" the clearing throat made him jump from his dreams.

He turned to see Cole who was laughing uncontrollably.

" Coleeee!" they laughed.

" You look like you want to eat her alive" Cole laughed again.

" We've been here for a while now buy you look like you want to stay in the car longer"

Steve looked outside, they had already reached home.
And then he realized what had happened to him

" Dear Lord!" He run a hand through his hair with a frown and the laughed.

" Does she have that much of an influence on you Dude?"

" You have no idea" he smiled and laid back his head near hers.

" I think I am losing my mind"

" I can still hear you" Rebecca said with one eye open and smiled.

" What? You heard everything?" Steve said clearly startled.

" And saw everything" she laughed again with amusement.

" Wow! I am out" Steve got out of the car, embarrassment clear on his face.

" Get the door for me!" She called at him

" Whatever! He said back with a smile too.

He held the door for her to get out and took her hand in his.

" Come on! They might be waiting at home" she smiled and squeezed his hand

" Thank you!" She whispered and smiled again.

***************

" You ready?" Steve asked when they had reached the door about to ring the doorbell.

" To go home? More than ever!" At that she rang the bell. No more than five seconds, the door was thrown open

" Welcome homeeee!" A very loud chorus welcomed them and right there she realised how much it all meant to her. Getting back with her family, friends and husband. That brought tears in her eyes and ran to hug them all.

Everyone was crying, especially Lizzy and Kelly, they were in an embrace that seemed to have no end.

She was already back home, and she could do anything just to protect the second chance she had been given to have a complete family again, that's when she heard a kick in her belly.

" Ouch!" She said with a smile as she pulled out of the group hug, touching her stomach.

" What's wrong?" Steve ran over to her with a worried face

" The baby just kicked, he might  have felt the happiness too!" She laughed and everyone laughed with  her, relief clear on their faces.

" Hello there Steve junior! Welcome back home!" Steve said putting his ear on Rebecca's already big belly about three months to birth.

************

I honestly wish this could be the end. But we still have a villain on the run👿, and a baby on the way 😍.

Less get to it Lovies!😘

Muahhhhhhhh, sandoanagelle:)