Discovery

Vote and comment pls!
Enjoy!

" Look, I need you to take care of that woman they recently arrested, she might rat us out to the authority" a  familiar man's voice said from the opposite direction and seemed to get closer to her.

She quickly got out of her puzzled state and hid behind a shelf of cocaine.

" Yes Boss! I will make sure to shut her mouth up forever." An other man who was walking on the right side of Steve's father as the man turned out to be said as they both entered the elevator

She covered her mouth as she tried to absorb in what she had just discovered, tears slowly running down her cheeks, good thing she hadn't completely fallen in love with him.

There is no way Steve would not know that somewhere at the bottom of his company lay a criminal site.

She finally understood. Steve had not married her to protect her, but himself. He wanted to keep a decent reputation in the population, so that no one ever suspects that he has a criminal record.

The truth hit her so hard and it crushed her heart to the deepest. She turned around and lay her head back on the shelf as she let tears   slowly run down her cheeks.

She saw a corridor on the right end in which people came and went out of continuously. But something was wrong with some of the women who came in, they all looked scared.

She cautiously made her way to the corridor and luckily it was empty, in the first room she came across hang the uniforms that everyone there was wearing, she wore one of them and disguised her self as one of the women there

Just as she was figuring out her next move, a line of girls came through the corridor from the main room where she had arrived first.

Perfect. She entered the line and went with them.
They entered what seemed to be a dressing room, some of the girls started to remove their uniform and all of them had cut scars on their lower abdomens and others made their ways to the bathroom, she followed them and went in one of the toilets

" Look Naila" one of the girls who were washing their hands said to her colleague

" I want to get out of here, I am tired and I think I am getting sick, I feel weak most of the times and usually I feel severe pain in my abdomen after the cocaine is extracted." She continued.

Naila the other girl hugged her to comfort her.

" You know our Boss, you get out, you die. Just be patient Maddy you will get used to it"

The two girls cried a lot in each others arms

" I'd rather die before spending one more day in this horrible place" Maddy said.

And just before they could talk more they heard men voices and quickly got out.

Fear put her whole body in shock, she then knew that getting out would not be as easy as she had thought it would be.

***********

Just as Steve's father was going up, he heard a phone ring, looking down he saw Rebecca's phone, picked it up and the caller was Steve.

Checking the whole phone, he then knew that the phone belonged to Rebecca.

" Shit! We need to get back down now! We have an infiltrator" he said furiously throwing the phone on the ground.

As the elevator descended, he was fuming. How had that woman managed to get in his secret floor that not even his son had known of?

As soon as they got down, he made an order to check all the women and not to allow anyone to get out.