I only have eyes for her.

The next morning when she opened her eyes, she saw him. He was there seated on a chair and sleeping right beside her.

" Steve!" She called in a low voice.

" Hey you are awake! How do you feel?"

" I am okay. But I why didn't you get any sleep? You should get a rest too." She said trying to sit up straight.

" Look, I can sit on my own. You have to take a rest too"

" No, I have to go to the office to fix some things. I will be right back. Buy are you sure you are alright?"

" I am sure. But I am starving. Let me get a quick bath"

" Breakfast must be ready. I am starving too. And please be quick I will need to use the same bathroom"

" Alright. But don't peek alright!" She warned before closing the translucent door of the bathroom

" Promise, I won't"
He heard chuckles in the bathroom and then smiled as he stood up and went to change into his bath towel.

*********

She removed her night dress and hanged it then made her way in the shower.
She let the water flow on her as she remembered how Steven had taken care of her, she act never knew that nice guys still existed, she found herself smiling even though she did not know why. And she had that unexplainable feeling about him, she somehow wanted him to be near her.

Then she was smiling widely. She was more thinking than showering.

" Bec, you still in there? Just how long can you stay in the bathroom? It's been 20 minutes already"

She almost jumped when she heard his voice back in the room.

" You better get used to this!" She called back teasingly then wrapped herself in the towel and then stepped out of the shower, brushed her teeth then got out.

" Finally. " He said when he saw her get out of the bathroom wiping her hair dry.

He stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

" Next time I will go first" he said as he closed the bathroom door.
He heard chuckles again when he was already in.

" Just laugh already!" He called out.

" You can her my chuckles?" She asked almost embarrassed.

" They are loud enough"
The both laughed.

*****

" I never thought our Boss could ever get married" one of the maids said to the other two maids when they heard the both of them laughing.

" The Madam never even came here, it was only our Boss who came here and never did we see any sign of a woman in his life"

Replied the other maid.

" I find it unusual too. But never mind. They both seem to be happy. And I actually am starting to like the Madam. She seems nice"

Said the third maid whose name was Winny.

" Hey they are coming down. Better keep quiet or they will hear you"

Said the first maid whose name was melaine.

" Let's go, they might suspect us if they find us in the kitchen"

Keila the second maid said and they all turned to walk away

" Winny, Melaine, Keila wait up. You have to meet the Madam"

Steven stopped them even before they could make a step. And they all turned to face Steven who was descending with Rebecca on his arm as they smiled at each other.