two connections.

"A chip?"

She asked, tilting the device at it's back to analyze the eerie design that was engraved on the small chip. "You're saying that you received this two days ago at your doorstep?" He responded with a determined nod. Humming while continuing to turn it around to examine it more, Atsushi added. "We didn't have the chance to see who delivered it."

"Did anything else happen when you got it?" He nodded, pointing his index finger in the air, "When I touched it, it created a spark and the spark spread out a bit when it reached the mat."

"The spark would spread out due to the constant friction the mat would experience, but the fact that it sparked when it wasn't connected to anything doesn't make sense." Atsushi just agreed and waited for her next move.

"Well, I'll look into it Atsushi." She turned around using her spinny chair, facing the teen that was standing behind her this entire conversation. "I'll alert you if I've found anything useful."

The albino teen nodded with a pleased look, happy that his superior didn't look at him weird. "Thanks Taiyo-san!"

After Atsushi left, Taiyo examined that device like it was a time bomb. 'Such a strange design... Why does it look familiar?'

When Taiyo and Atsushi started talking about device things that his mind couldn't comprehend, Dazai decided to leave the scene immediately.  Taiyo was too focused on Atsushi to even notice his exodus; in return, it made his blood boil.

Grabbing a syringe, he tip toed behind Taiyo's desk with his best quiet moves. "Put the pentrobarbital syringe down, Dazai." He froze in his spot, not surprised she sensed him. "I told you no more suicide attempts on my watch." He sighed, he was looking forward to this one too. 'Oh well, better luck next time.'

"What's that, love?"

"A chip that appeared on Atsushi's front door a few days ago. It has this weird design that I know I've seen before."

Dazai crouched down to her level to rest his chin on her shoulder; examining the device as well. "Hmm.. It does look familiar." He muttered, making the hair behind Taiyo's neck rise up.

As if on cue, the two looked at each other in shock when it finally hit them. "Oh-!"

"The caretaker!"

The faint sounds of nurses walking around the 4th floor seemed to please the recovering Plague member. The slight mutters the television emitted was incoherent due to its low volume. The old woman just browsed through each channel with an evident bored look. She thought about how there was nothing to watch these days for each channel was releasing bad shows.

Her peace train was wrecked by the the door suddenly busting open. It startled her, but she thought it was just some nurses.

But these nurses weren't in uniform.

"You-!"

Taiyo closed the door as her lover procceded forward to the criminal. "Long time no see, huh? Miss Caretaker." Dazai said with a menacing tone, one mixed with remorse and determination.

"I'll let you deal with the questioning." Dazai glanced at her in confusion, "But I thought you loved doing that?"

"I actually don't. It's boring and sometimes they just give in easily." She crossed her arms as she laid back on the car seat with a sigh, "That just proves how good you are, love."