ten new people.

The smell of old books and musk entered her nose, making her pleasantly sigh. She's always loved the smell of it, it always left her in a sense of security and home.

"Hey." The new librarian glanced up at her. Seemingly to be ignorant and the same age as the guy she's looking for. "Is River in, right now?"

She rose a brow, "He's left for lunch. Are you Kurishima?" Nodding, the girl gave her a stick note. "River told me to give this to you." The older woman took it with a confused look, "Uh- thank you, I guess." She saluted at the teen using the note she was handed over.

Hands deep in her pockets, Taiyo exited the library while looking intently at the note. "Fifth street? Why there?"

Quickly pocketing the note, she headed over to the library her new friend advised her to go to. Starting her hunt for River not knowing what will happen next.

"Hm, he said the closest library. Maybe it's this one." She mumbled to herself as she entered the small bookshop. The bell on top of the door ringing, "Hello?"

The library seemed ethereal. The design was castle-like, ladders leading up to the two tall book cases on the walls, the atmosphere felt light and feathery. The walls were covered in white tiles with wooden linings, and soft chairs were just in the right places. It made Taiyo weary of where she will step onto, nervous she might leave a dirt mark.

"River?" She wondered to the front desk, careful over the seemingly expensive decor on the coffee table. "It's Taiyo."

Silence engulfed the area, the usual footsteps of people and their loud mouths the only one disturbing the peace. "River?" She called out once again, getting quite impatient.

And then, a man came out of the white door that probably lead to the back. Shocking Taiyo out of her heels, "E-Eh-! Leighton?!"

He saluted her with a smirk, "Yo."

Her eyes widened, hands flying away everywhere. "W-What are you doing in Yokohama?!" The man chuckled at her reaction, "Seemed like you need help, so here I am." He smiled, while Taiyo punched him on his arm. He  moved to the side with a groan, "You're not supposed to be here right now!"

"Well I am-!"

"Have you seen River?"

"...Me?"

"No, the other River! He's a kid I met in the big library nearby." She scolded while looking behind him as if he was hiding him from her. "Oh, he's right here."

Taiyo's colleague ruffled his hair down, then putting a beauty mark under his eye with a marker he had on hand. "YOU'RE RIVER?!" She exclaimed, putting her hands on the counter.

Said man laughed at her oblivious actions, "You know, for a detective you're really stupid." Taiyo felt insulted while River put his hair back to its half tucked state.

River Leighton, the man who joined Taiyo's journey when she was back in London. He has light grey hair, and expensive light brown suit matched with a vest that had a checkered design. His dress shirt was designed with chains around a steel loop, making him stand out. The man had a posh accent, plus he didn't know how to speak Japanese one bit.

"Alright, it was nice meeting you again Leighton." She smiled with a small chuckle, "But now it's time to go-" Grabbing his wrist, she tried to usher him out of his own shop.