three investigators.

"Oh, back so soon?"

Atsushi spun his chair around, curious on why they arrived so early. "Mhm. Dazai's really threatening." Taiyo pointed out with a silly smile; while Atsushi sweatdropped.

"What happened?" The albino stood up from his spinny chair, and walked to Taiyo who was about to sit. "Apparently this logo is some sort of reminder? Like a symbol for the Plague."

"How about we insert it?" Dazai sighed and disagreed with doing so. "We can't do it here. Plus, Taiyo and I don't know how to handle electronics."

"Hey, I can try!" Taiyo retorted with puffed cheeks, her partner looked at her with a brow up. "Last time you handled a computer, was also the first time you burnt down a building."

"That was years ag-!"

Dazai grabbed her shoulder with a gentle movement, bending down to her level since she was sitting. "Let Kunikida handle this. He's good at computers." He whispered into her ear, making shivers run down her spine even if he's done it before.

Atsushi and Taiyo deadpanned at the brunette's actions. Both detectives feeling flustered over his bold action.

"A-Anyways... Kunikida!" She hastily moved her lover away from her ear, his pouting face can be seen from the corner of her eye.

Said man with glasses looked up from his computer to focus on his shining colleague that was waving her arm around.

"You want me to fix this in?"

"Exactly!" Dazai cheered out, his pointer finger up in the air. "We believe that there's something in this chip, maybe something that can bring the Plague down!" Kunikida had a palm to his chin, pondering on what he should do.

"I can do it, but we can't use the office." Taiyo's brows furrowed, "What do you mean?" The blond detective fixed his glasses up, "They can track us down if we put the chip in, or hacking every single file one of our computer has. We need a new place, and a computer with no important files in it."

"Will the public library work?" Kunikida thought about it for a moment, "The libraries have files in them too, you know." Taiyo retorted Dazai's suggestion. A public library wouldn't be bad, but not good either. These places are quiet, and if they're hanging around with the two polar opposites of a party, Taiyo will have to deal with their noisy asses.

"I'm sure not one normal person saves an important file in a public computer. Plus, if it's not about our files, it won't be a problem." The detective said as he stood up from the chair, glasses being pushed up once again.

"Shall we?"

Three detectives walked in a public library. One was filled with bandages and the other was irritated by his gasps of amusement from the huge vicinity of the place. "I've never been to this library before!" He said with a slightly loud voice, making his lover shush him with a cover of the mouth.

"That's because you don't read, Dazai." She grimaced when she felt something slimly feel her hand up. "Did you just lick me?!" Dazai let out a chuckle while their blonde friend groaned and walked forward. Avoiding the stares of the others.

"Hello, we'd like to use a computer." A young man, maybe around the ages 18 to 19 yelped in nervousness. "U-Uhm, yes, of course!"

Quickly typing in the computer in front of him, he finally found an available space. "Number 7 is the only free computer, sir. I'm afraid there's no-" With a wave of Kunikida's hand, he assured the kid that the three of them will be fine with just one device.

As Taiyo's two male colleagues decided to walk away, she confronted the nervous teen. "Oh, by the way, can we insert this chip?"

The boy quickly regained his senses, since he seemed to be lost in Taiyo's appearance. "Ah, I-I'm sorry but we don't allow anyone to insert a chip or a USB..." He stuttered, face creeping up red due to her strong look. "Alright, thank you anyways." She sighed while catching up to her two detectives. Leaving the boy with a beating heart.

"What'd he say?"

"No, of course. It's expected though; with high end computers like that." She pointed with her hand, "Then how are we going to put this in without them noticing?" Kunikida asked, not noticing the look Dazai gave to his lover.

She heaved a heavy sigh, clearly knowing what he was implying.

Taiyo walked back to the kid at the desk, starting up a conversation with him, all the while being touchy and maintaining deep eye contact. Poor boy, he was as red as a berry.

Kunikida sweatdropped as he witnessed what his friend was doing, "You fine with that, Dazai?" He eyed him, noticing that he had a normal look but his eyes screamed trust. "Of course. Why wouldn't I?" The blond detective raised a brow, but then proceeded to focus on the computer with a small smile.

"You got it?" Dazai grasped the back of the chair, looking over Kunikida's shoulder. He nodded, a yellow folder catching his eye. "Is that it?"

With two clicks of the cursor, three files met the eyes of the detectives. Their curiosity only growing as they decided what to open first.

Words are simply not enough to express what happened.

"What school do you go to?" She asked him with a smile, the teen's redness has calmed down when he got to know her better. "I go to YNU, ma'am." She gasped, "I went there too! What course are you in?" Her eyes sparkled as she talked about her old college. "I'm at-"

At the corner of her eye, she saw her two colleagues walking to the exit door. Her guard rose up, feeling slightly let down when they didn't acknowledge her that they were leaving. But then again, maybe they were being considerate of not ruining her distraction plan?

"Uhm-! I-I got to go, kid! Uh-" Before she was about to dash out the library, she stopped in her tracks. "What's your name again?"

"I-I'm River!"

'Huh. I had a friend named River; wonder how he's doing nowadays...' She smiled and nodded at the boy, "Okay, see you around, kid!"

Fast walking to the exit door, she caught up with the boys who were silent as she did so. "So, what'd you guys find?" A bright aura surrounded her, clearly not matching with the gloomy one around the other two detectives. "Guys?"

Silence. "Oi." Having enough, she trutted to face their front. Her arms crossed, she asked them with a stern look. "What did you see?"

Dazai breathed in and sighed. His mouth opening and his lips movin

hello luvs! i apologise for not updating often, ive been busy and i got the motivation to watch anime again!! i hope you enjoy this quite short chapter and ill see you in the next one^^

sincerely yours,
vel.

p.s.
sorry theres so many spaces here hahaha