Intro

(I hate doing this)
Hey! So I just want to fill you in on the important characters, they are all like 16/17 so yeah except max, ibe, and dino. Skip is still like 10 but is somehow in highschool.

Eiji- quirk: Lull- he can calm anyone or anything, or lull someone to sleep. There are limits to his power of course.

Ash- quirk: Sense- he can heighten any of his senses to aid him. It comes with a down side nightmares, in which he can feel what's happening.

Shorter- quirk: Voice- present mics quirk because I mean- its literally him.

Skip- quirk: Animal- he can talk to animals and morph parts of his body into the animal which corresponds with the body part, but he has to be touching the animal.

Ibe- quirk: camera- pretty self explanatory he can create cameras ALMOST anywhere on his body, there are CERTAIN PLACES he CANT. 😒

Max- quirk: Memory- he has a really good memory, he can even remember his first words.

Dino- quirk: Drug- I hate this guy, he can make any drug he wants but he must know it's chemical makeup first

Alex- quirk: Knife- he's really good with knives and he can create them from his arm, he does have a cool down of 15 minutes.

Skips quirk was the hardest
(The font fluctuates so it's easier to read)

Other characters will be added in later on
I'm sorry in advance I may not update the fastest, it'll probably take awhile do to motivation and school and quarantine.