Chapter 5

"Aslan..?"
Ash stared at Eiji for awhile before finally managing to say "Kitten? You're- I thought" ash was at a loss for words so he jumped off his bed and walked to Eiji. "I had heard the plane you were on had crashed an I- I thought.." ash had started to cry at this point. "Ash.." Eiji got up and hugged him as tight as he could "I was told that you had died for so many years..." Eiji's tears were following down his face as ash hugged him back.

Time skip because it's to sad for me. And it's just really weird..?
Ash and Eiji were laying on Eijis bed because Eiji cried so much he fell asleep. (Poor baby ☹️) Ash was playing with Eijis hair as he (eiji) slept on his chest. BANG BANG BANG "HEYYY OPEN UPP!!" A voice yelled Eiji sprung awake panicking and hiding himself under the covers as ash got up and opened the door "What the HELL do you want shorter?!" Ash yelled at him. "We wanted hang out?" Shorter said tilting his head. At some point Eiji had come up behind ash and hit shorter in the head, "please never do that again you scared the crap out of me.. and I was asleep." "Oh we're sorry Ei-Chan!!" Skip apologized but Eiji just hugged him. "Alright then.... wanna hang out?" "Shorter... why are you asking me I'm obviously going to say no" ash said with I stern look "I wanna go.. please ashu?" Eiji looked at ash with 'puppy eyes' "No." Eiji hugged ash "Peasss?" Ash looked down at Eiji "ugh fricking fine!" "YAY!" Eiji and skip cheered while shorter just looked at ash confused as to why he ASH LYNX! Gave into the new kid. Skip and Eiji had started to walk off after they all agreed to going to the park. "Hey, ash What's with you and the new kid?" "Haaaa?" Ash glared towards his friend. "You just gave into him (that sounds weird), I could beg you for HOURSS and wouldn't give in and you gave into him in like 3 seconds" ash looked at shorter and in the most monotone voice said "I like him more than you" shorter acted as if he were just stabbed and stumbled back holding his heart, "aaannd I just found out he's my childhood best friend." Shorter looked at him wide eyed (not that you can tell) "HEY GUYS COME ON LETS GOO" skip yelled from down the hall.

Sorry this was a bit rushed
How'd I do?

Sorry this was a bit rushed How'd I do?