Chapter 10

Today's picture Beans!

"Shorter I would like to ask a favor of you.."

"Yeah.. what's up?" Shorter asked. "Could you tell me about ash's past." Shorter took off his sunglasses and sighed. "I guess.. but don't say I told you anything k?" Eiji nodded to shorters conditions.

"Alright Then I'll tell you...."

*flash back*
Dun dun duuuunnnn {idk how to write this part....}

"Hey Ash!" Ash turned his head to look at his friend. "Yeah?" Shorter smiled at him patting his back. "Wha-" ash started but was interrupted by a loud crash as his home was broken into. "W-who?" Shorter said trying to protect his quirk less friend. The ugly old man snatched up the blond quirkless boy and knocked him out, "he's coming with me" the old man said grinning. Everything happen so fast shorter could barely process it. Shorter cried for his friend for a month before he eventually thought he died.
About 3 years later ash was able to find shorter they both cried together while hugging. Shorter had almost immediately saw that his friend wasn't the same, he asked ash about it but ash always replied with "I don't wanna talk about it" or "you would hate me if I told you.." shorter eventually gave up on asking thinking he'd tell him when he was ready. However a couple months later ash had told him everything, how he was raped and forced to kill. Ash also told him he was in a gang, to which shorter told him he was also in a gang. Shorter and Ash then became even greater friends and spent their time leading their gangs together and trying to take down Arthur and the man who took him, Dino.
End of flash back

"Oh... I didn't-" Eiji said tears threatening to spill out, but he quickly wiped them away. "So where's ash..?" Eiji asked. Shorter gave a worried look as he thought of all the possibility's that his friend was in danger. " I- I have no idea Eiji..." he said with a sad look.