Chapter 16

Max's class however wasn't as obedient because ash and shorter weren't there. The whole school was basically built like a pack, with ash and shorter at the top as "alphas" there were a few kids who weren't in this "pack" those kids were usually picking on others anyway. Ash and shorter were only talked to when someone would repeatedly pick on or beat someone up, even after other members of this "pack" would stand up to them.

(Look at me go making ash and shorter the kings that they are😌🤚)

Skip is basically a lieutenant to both ash and shorter. Eiji.. well let's just say no one has even thought of touching or even breathing near him once they found out him and ash were friends. Ash and Eiji would usually climb a tree and skip class, however somehow they both were top of their class. (Look idk either im failing my classes so let them succeed-)

"Ashuuuuu!!" Eiji whined, ash simply rolled his eyes. Eiji pouted and climbed on top of him-

 Eiji pouted and climbed on top of him-

(^kinda what they look like rn-)

"Ashuu im boreddd!!" Ash look down at him, "hey eiji look at me.." eiji looked up at him. "Hm..?" Ash cupped eijis face with his hands and kissed his nose. This made eiji blush and shut up almost immediately only letting out a few embarrassed squeaks. A couple minutes later of eiji blushing shorter and skip came over to them.

... OK I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I FEEL BAD I HAVENT UPDATED IN FOREVER AND SO YEAH SHJSHEKEJDJDEJDH. THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK- EVEN IF ITS NOT EVEN THAT GOOD-

Also im thinking i might rewrite this what do you guys think? Id probs change Eijis familys death- lmao it was just outa the blue- i might also change some quirks and stuff-