Chapter 25. Declaration of the King

As the portal opens, in the throne room of the Queen's castle. The ceiling is unusually higher than that of normal castle throne rooms and as black as the stormiest sky. 

The Queen looks up with a smirk on her face. "Oh look, visitors have arrived." She says, calmly.

Through the portal steps Odamous followed closely by Behemoth and Serpent, on either side of him. 

Her eyes sharpen and glow at the sight of him. "Oh wow! You look so manly, lover."

Odamous shakes his head, in disgust. 

Serpent steps forward. "For crimes against humanity and our kind, alike, our King has come to pass judgment upon you, 'Queen of Death'."

"Is that so?" Her eyes move to Behemoth. "And what of you, traitor?"

Behemoth shrugs. "I was told lunch would be provided."

"Is that all it takes to sway your allegiance?" The Queen growls.

Behemoth laughs. "You should know me better than that. I followed you to ensure you could not hide from your fate."

The Queen clinches her teeth, then looks away in a pout. "You are so mean to me." She then looks back, with a slight smile. "Do you really believe this ends with me?"

Behemoth opens his mouth to rebut, but stops when Odamous raises his hand.

"Enough is enough. You not only murdered humans, but you have also countless of our kind. Furthermore, you have threatened the lives of our royal allies and attempted to kill me." Odamous says, boldly.

The Queen waves her hand giggling. "If I had wanted to kill you, you would have been dead, lover. That was barely a love tap."

"A 'love tap' that took a blessing and a proclamation to heal!" Behemoth groans.

The Queen stands slowly, transforming into a towering white dragon. Her voice boom, sending out a gust of wind. "This goes far beyond anything you could imagine!"

Behemoth shakes his head. "Hot-tempered, as always." He reached out an open palm and rotates his wrist. "Revert form."

The Queen's towering dragon form shrinks back to her human form. "What are you doing to me?!" She shouts.

Behemoth raises his other open palm and closes it quickly. "Lock form."

The Queen glows, with a red tint. "You bastard!"

"You can thank a pair of twins for these blessings. Very odd children, but they were among some of my most prized students." Behemoth says, confidently. "Also, if you think you were going to use that spectral form or any magic, you will find it negated by 'lock form'."

Odamous raises a staff, pulled from thin air. "Unbreakable binding."

Spectral chains emerge from the ceiling, walls, and floor wrapping around the Queen and holding her from moving. 

"Let me go! Let me go!" The Queen screens, trying to move, but unable to do so. 

"Even in this form, I know your strength far surpasses most." Odamous slowly approaches, his form changing further. His form changes to that of a hybrid human dragon, his eyes glowing red. His skin is pitch black, covered with scales. "But, this time, I will end this."

"Stay away! Don't kill me!" The Queen screams in terror.

"SILENCE!" Odamous's voice booms.

The Queen's expression changes from one of terror to a smug smile. "What? Did you not like my performance, lover?" She rolled her eyes and sighs. "You were always so hard to please.."