Chapter 7

Dean POV

She actually wanted us to get arrested part of me wanted to go with her and part of me didnt want to endure torture the thought of silver cuffs and moist cell grounds made me shiver. But i trusted her Gwen was almost never wrong so i decided on going with her plan. What type of Alpha am i going to become i keep getting scared at every opportunity my mind gets. I was snapped out of my thoughts when clapped her hands in my face. I rolled my eyes ar how she disrupted my thought in an annoying way.  " we leave at 10:00 sharp pack patrols would have loosened by then and according to Nate their Pack patrols and security would have started by then." I nodded taking in every bit of information she released. Gwen was smart and good at escape plans and other stuff like that. It didnt match her role as pack enforcer.

EndoraPOV

Charles led me to my room it contained it had a king sized bed with a duvet that had a pictured wolf. The room was painted baby pink all round. I wasnt really a pink person i preferred white but didn't complain. " Dinners' at 7:00 and we will take you on a tour round the pack tomorrow morning earliest by 9:00." Wow they were really organised. As if reading my mind he said " My dad's orders you will also be joining our pack training by 6:00 it ends by 7:00. Breakfast is by 8:00 then your tour." My hung in surprise i had so many activities for tomorrow. I built up the courage to ask. Are you always this organised. He chuckled "you'll get used to it."
  "Oh i almost forgot you'll borrow my sisters clothes she'll come meet you tomorrow morning then take you for shopping after dinner." How old is she exactly i asked. " she's seventeen. And how old are you i asked quickly covering my mouth not sure why i asked the question. "I'm 21." He was Dean's age i said to myself.

Of course he's Dean's age you just heard him say it. My wolf layla said
Keep shut and dont make me block you out i said. And then she started lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalala---- i blocked her out sometimes she decided to be just as annoying as i can be but we made a perfect team.

By the time my argument with layla was done Charles had left the room i plopped down on my king sized bed and got confused as to why i said my king sized bed. I shrugged it off and drifted off into darkness.

💕💕💕

I was awoken by a loud knock on my door i ignored it at first and it came the second time i groaned as i got off my bed i looked at the time it was 6:00 on the dot then i remembered that i had pack training i slowly walked to door and opened it meeting dark blue eyes they belonged to a girl she had brown long silky hair and was my height.  "Hi i came to give you these." She was holding a black sport bra and black leggings." " Thanks my name is Endora." I said smiling.
"Oh how rude of me my name is Sage." She said smacking her forhead. I laughed a little that's a nice name i like you could be my training partner since i met you first. " yay i have been wishing to change my partner for a long time i can't endure that my boredom of  a brother anymore i beat him almost everytime so i needed someone else." She said waving her hands in the air I'll meet you downstairs i said "Oh no I'm waiting for you right here incase you lose your way." She said taking a small stool i hadnt noticed was at the side of my bed and sat down." Oh i said in my mind heading for the bathroom.

And you call yourself clever i heard my wolf say while laughing.

I ignored her not wanting to get in an argument this morning . I brushed my teeth put on my sport clothes and pulled my hair into a ponytail and left the bathroom letting her lead the way . We passed many hallways and finally reached the stairs i had seen  yesterday. We finally reached a very big field that contained tons of pack members. I walked over to an empty spot with Sage and the Alpha started the fight. Sage and i rounded each other and when she launched at me i was immediately at the left making her hit the ground. I was surprised not expecting me to move that fast. Sage stood up and ran towards me at a fast pace immediately jumped and landed at her back kicking her back thighs she landed on the ground and gave up. I was surprised so i decided to ask my wolf.

Layla i said sounding a bit confused. :
"Yes" she said  Did you do all that?
"Maybe" she said dragging the a. Pls be sincere showing her i wasn't in the mood for joking. "Yes i was just having fun but i am not in the place to explain to you im sorry." Its okay

"Woah how did you do that?" Sage asked. I dont really know i said replying her sincerely.  She didnt ask any more questions. "Go take a shower I'll come get you later for breakfast." She said before walking away. On my to the room i bumped into someone bulky i looked up and noticed it was Charles i mummered a quick sorry and walked away. I reached my room and met a black leggings and a grey hoodie. I went into the shower and put the shower and got in after a few minutes of  proper scrubbing i was satisfied and came out. I looked in the mirror and noticed a shadowy grey strand of hair on my head it was particularly longer than the rest i just ignored it and got into the bedroom changed my clothes and opened the door only to meet Sage there i could get used to this i told myself she dragged me all the way down to the Dinning room there was Alpha Troy ,Luna Nia , Charles and two other people i didnt know their names i guessed they were the Beta male and female. I greeted the family and omegas started filling in i was served Omelettes and toasts.  Everyone ate their foods in silence and by the time Sage and i were done it was 8:15. "We still have time to go shopping." Sage said squealing. She grabbed my hand and was heading to door when Charles stopped us. "Wait she has to go on tour with me." By nine i said with a grin i saw Sage stick her tongue out at him and we continued. We got into a Black SUV and drove of. few minutes after we reached the mall. Immediately Sage started picking clothes.

💕💕💕

After what seemed like hours of changing and picking the basket was filled with clothes we paid and left on our way back home i could have sworn i saw someone that looked like Dean and Gwen but i just ignored it.
We got back home and i began my tour around the pack.