Chapter 8

Endora POV

During the pack tour we went to common  places like the pack's conference hall, the field and other places when the tour was finally done Charles was going to escort me to my room i said it wasn't needed but he insisted. On our way there, a guy i guessed was around Charles's age had come to tell him something. He whispered back to him fast enough i couldn't get a hint of what they were saying i guessed he was the Beta's Son he didn't look much like a gaurd. "What was that about?" I asked. "Nothing you need to know about." "He said in calm tone.  "I demand to know." I covered my mouth almost immediately not knowing why i had shot back at him that way. I was expecting him to shout back and something like that but he just gave me a warm smile. I was confused i guess he wasn't the violent type afterall. "Follow me."  "Where are heading off to."  "The pack cells."  I stopped my heart pounded loudly in my ears. Was he really going to lock me up for shouting at him.  "Endora!! Just so you know I'm not locking you up now let's go i believe you have quite an audience to meet." He said with a grin.  I gave a sigh of relief now knowing that i wasnt going to be locked up i continued walking at a steady pace.

Gwen POV

"Gwen did you see that." "See what Dean we have better things do tha---" he cut me off "Urgh what do you have to say." "I just saw Endora." What where is she, is she nearby, you know she can't see us right she'll kill us with questions if she saw us here."  "Gwen she drove of in a Black Suv car i think she was just coming back from mall." I let out a sigh of relief i couldn't imagine how i would start explaining lets keep going."  We walked a few miles or so and then we heard a gruff voice  "Stop rouges."  We had definitely looked and smelled like rouges we had hidden our pack scent it was the only way we could get arrested. Dean and i came to a halt we allowed him to use the cuffs they were made of silver i clenched my fists in pain but it only made it worse i could feel my skin tearing up so i released fists my not wanting to cause myself anymore pain. We walked all the way to the shadow moon pack house. Once we were inside the pack house i gasped at the sight that was before me it was definitely much better than newmoon pack. I was about to continue moving but my legs gave up beneath i fell to the ground i couldn't walk anymore. I was expecting the gaurd to kick me or hit so i braced myself for the pain but it never came instead i felt strong arms lift me into the air it was the gaurd. "We have respect for  women in our pack you are a woman so it doesnt make any difference. You didn't seriously expect me to hit you did you. The name's Luca by the way I'm the Beta's Son a friend of Alpha Troy's son Charles. What's your name." Now that i knew he wasn't going to hurt me and i knew he wasn't a gaurd and he went by the name luca it felt safe to tell him my name . "I'm Gwen." I said avoiding his gaze. He simply dropped me at the cell removed the cuffs and left.
   Few minutes of being in my cell i called out to Dean but i still couldn't get him i used my link nothing i could hear only one heartbeat meaning it was Dean and he was still alive. He was probably out cold. So i just retreated to a corner in the cell and hoped that Endora was brought down during a tour or something

💕💕

Endora's POV

The walk to the cells was taking an awfully long time walking in human pace. I wondered how humans managed to walk this slow on a daily basis. Charles took a sharp turn and followed swiftly. We got to the end of the cells and i hadn't expected to see what was  before me. It. Was. Gwen.

Hey  guys kind of a short chapter and i really won't be updating in a long time so i  decided to write then go off for awhile. Bye😁

Xoxo
Writer 💖