Chapter 15...

EndoraPOV

Charles had signed the documents. I am pratically a mother now and i dont regret it just that if i had known it would have been this stressful i would have waited a little bit longer. A crashing sound brought me out of my thoughts. Then Ashley came running towards me. "Momma Asher bwoke that." I looked over to were she was pointing and saw that Asher had broken a vase and was about to pick it. "Asher dont touch it." He looked at me and nodded before coming towards me and he jumped on my stomach. I was expecting it to hurt but i never felt any pain, placing them on the chair and giving them my phone as a distraction. I raised up my shirt and gasped the gashes were gone no scars and only the stitches were left.
     I grabbed the children, each on my sides and made my way to the infirmary and to the doctor. "Luna what brings you here you arent supposed to be here till next week." I raised up my shirt and he muttered something about having to remove the stitches so i went in and had the children stay with one of the nurses.
    20 minutes later he was done and he still couldn't figure out how that happened but said he'll get back to me.

Charles Pov

Urgh this pack work and meetings were overwhelming and i even wonder how Endora is doing with two 2 yr olds. My thoughts were caught of by a scream urgh there's been a lot of screaming lately. I made my way to my quarters and realised that the scream was from a child that made me move faster. I got there to see Endora talking to Asher as if warning him and Asher was screaming to this particular movie Goosebumps so her screaming was because she was totally frightened. I turned of the tv and carried "  you shouldn't watch movies like that okay." She nodded
I moved closer to Endora to see she was wrapping Asher's finger and without turning she said " He broke a vase and cut his finger." " I'm sowy momma i wanted to help. "Its okay darling i know."
Then she looked towards the window and said "Alright my Sunshines its late and you have to go to bed so off you go." And with that they scurried away. Endora dragged me to our room locked the door and raised her shirt showing me where the marks where meant to be but they weren't there they healed i wasn't sure how that happened but i pushed it aside. Then she said "I want to complete the process cause I'm going to need to be able to mindlink you when I'm in trouble or stressed. And what do you i have to do to join the pack."  "Well as for joining the pack you have to be burnt by every single pack member thats 18 and above and as for the process we can but when?"  Now was all she said. So i moved over and let my canines graze her neck and they sank in and on it went.

 So i moved over and let my canines graze her neck and they sank in and on it went

Ashley and Asher.

Guys sorry this chapter is very short