Chapter 11...

Quick note: I take all my character views and Authors note as chapters so if you're  confused my authors note us chapter 10.
Secondly I'm saying thank you to all those who read my book. Im past hundred  views now 😁.
-----------------------------------

EndoraPOV

Later that evening, Charles insisted Gwen and i had dinner with his family, his beta, gamma and delta. I really didn't know what to wear but considering the game Gwen and i wear playing i decided to wear something naughtily skimpy. A blood red gown that went just a bit above my thigh at the top part showed a little cleavage.

 A blood red gown that went just a bit above my thigh at the top part showed a little cleavage

( To help your imaginations of what the dress looks like.)

I matched it up with a pair of black stilettos a black bracelet and a red ribbon for my ponytail, did a little make up. I wasn't a fan of lots of make up cause i didnt want to end up looking like a barbie. As i was about to leave Gwen came in wearing a long black off shoulder dress that went far up to her middle thigh showing her rose tattoo. " Girlll you sure he wont be mad about that tattoo i mean..." i said sounding a bit concerned. " He's gonna have to deal with it if he wants me as his mate i get it can be sometimes sassy and all but all this is part of the test and i want to see how he's gonna react to it. Now i might say you're looking quite hot tonight ohhhh he's gonna flip when he sees you." She said. I chuckled  we've got to go we're running late. We linked our arms together and made our way to the dinning room.

Charles Pov

While Luca and i were waiting patiently we both knew we were nervous. He kept bouncing his legs non-stop and i kept tapping the table. The doors opened up and i whipped my head to the side for sure Luca did the same.
   My eyes widened and wolf growled and it was not in approval. What the hell was she wearing my Gamma and Delta are still  Unmated. I was about to make a remark when i heard a thunderous growl. Luca, i am pretty sure he couldn't contain his anger and he was not happy with what Gwen was wearing and neither was i with Endora. Then it all came to perfect sense  THE TEST!!  Oh my god f****** h**. I immediately mind linked him.
      Luca luca listen to me this is a part of their plan about the test you remember. I noticed he calmed down and his eyes widened in fear realising what he had done this part of the test had to do with patience and selfcontrol and he blew it. By the end of all this drama, the girls were already seated Endora by my side and Gwen by luca and whoa she was very good at avoiding his gaze she was clearly annoyed.
     "Sorry for the misunderstanding Luca clearly has himself under control. Everyone this is my mate and your soon to Luna Endora." My mother's grin was extremely wide and my father, Gamma and delta all left their mouths wide open.
I looked over to Endora her head was down and she was scarlet red. "Endora this is my Gamma Rocco and My Delta Xavier."  Rocco bowed his head while Xavier winked. I mind linked.
      Try that one more time and that eye will be missing from your face.
       Okay  okay chill big bad Alpha i didnt even mean it it was just a small innocent wink.

  Everyone was done with their dinner when mom wanted to talk with both Endora and Gwen. I could tell this was going last long.

GwenPOV

Surprisingly Luna Nia wanted to talk to us so we headed to the sitting and sat there. She came in and burst out laughing till her became teary. "I like you two so much I've never seen Charles and Luca so tense. I mean when they saw your outfits Charles was clearly angry but he kept it in but Luca on the other hand....."  she said but before she could finish she burst out laughing again and this time we joined in.  Is he always that way i asked. "Oh no he's just very possesive over things he truly likes sooo he must really like you."  She said sounding sincere.   Excuse me I'd like to point this out but he's my mate. At the mention squeal like a child who just got a build a bear. "Oh my God are you serious im happy for you."
  "Excuse me Nia please can you tell us what their like." Endora spoke up for the first time. "Of course dear. So like there was this time they were 7 they came back home with wedgies and they were limping for a whole week." We all burst out laughing before the boys came their cheeks a shade of pink from embarrassment. "Mom sorry to cut your discussion but a few rogues have crossed the border and it is not looking Good."

Hello everyone I'm not sure if I'll be updating soon but hope you loved this chapter drop your comments.

Xoxo
Writer💖💖