Chapter 14...

Charles POV

I'm pretty sure the whole pack was woken up by Endora's screams. She got her nightmares throughout the night and now it was just two in the morning. I just couldn't sleep my heart was already drowning in her screams and my wolf's head pounding howls i could tell he was also disturbed.
    I made my way to the living room where the bar was going to be. I glanced behind the couch where Dean had found Endora and saw a piece of paper. It had  a very shaggy handwriting and it was written in what i recognized as blood.

           "Till next time Alpha i hope this
             Little gift  i gave is at least
             Appreciated.
                                                   D

After that there was a trail of blood that led to the gym room i followed it and found no one but my sister. She had the same gashes found on Endora's stomach but she was still breathing. I immediately  carried her rushing to the pack doctor. Doctor scott! Doctor scott!
Get the hell down here! "What's wrong why are you shouting." Are you blind can't you see what's in my arms. He looked down and gasped. He got a bed and wheeled her into the surgery. In that time i mindlinked dad, Gwen, Dean, and luca. They were all here in a dash.
   "What's wrong why did you call us here urgently and why are you in front of surgery Son if this isn't import____ "  i cut him off by saying Sage was in there Gwen gasped.
   Dean come on its high time we talked about security i can't have the whole pack dying on me. He nodded stiffly and followed me to the other side of the hall.
  "When its clearer I'll call my dad and ask if he could send some of the pack warriors and gaurd we have more than enough since my mom passed and he'd be willing to help since Endora and your sister have a case In this." He said shrugging his shoulders. I nodded at his plan.
   When we got back, luca was shaking in anger and Gwen was curled in a ball on the floor. When i got closer Gwen was rocking herself saying " they came for Endora they left they came for Sage they left they'll come for me they'll surely come for me."  I got closer and knelt down by her side and placed a hand on her shoulder. BOOM!!!! was what followed then it started to sting. She slapped me and my wolf growled feeling highly disrespected and i voiced my opinions out loud you slapped me. I looked around and everyone's eyes were wide with surprise. "Yes i did, i don't give a shit and I'd do it again if you dare to touch me. All this (gesturing to her surroundings) is your fault if one of your men had never kidnapped Endora she would never have gotten here and be in this mess . All this is because she's mates with you you're an Alpha and they know she's your weakness screw that they know your whole family is your weakness. You're just big baby Alpha, I suggest you toughen up and STOP. LETTING. YOUR. EMOTIONS. GET. TO. YOU." With that she left the room with a smirking luca hot on her trail probably proud of the Great speech his mate gave.
   "She was right: 1) My emotions got to me alot and when they did i was down and couldn't do anything. 
      2) My family and my mate are my mate are my weaknesses yet i shouldn't show it and let that break me down

She was really right and i hated the fact that she was right but she was and i really needed some changes.

Its about time man.

Wait you knew i needed changes

Yep

Dude couldn't tell me

Well someone needed to tell you but it wasn't going to be me if i did it. It would crush you.

Well anyways I'm already crushed she said it in a hard way.

She did it right.

Anyways what do i have to do.

Learn to hide your emotions just like flooding them to me instead you ooof.

What happened

You flooded your emotions to me. Look at yourself in a mirror you'll see that your face is extremely expressionless .

He was right. What next?

This is the last one. If in battle and in human form while you're fighting I'll focus  on our bond so if she's in trouble I'll notify you. And it's vice versa in wolf for----.

He was cut off by the voice of a little girl i recognized as Ashley . She's  one of the children from the pack orphanage her parents died in one of the pack wars she was just two years old.
"Excuse me Awpha pwease can you cawy me to shee the wuna." She said in a baby voice. Of course and i made my way to Endora's room with her in my arms. We got there and Endora looked okay except the dark circles in her eyes and the bags under them she was okay and was talking to my mom. Candy squirmed through my arms to get down and when she did she ran all the way to Endora made her way onto the bed and into her arms. She looked a little bit surprised but her face broke into the biggest smile I've ever seen. And she started speaking to her. "What's your name darling." She said. "Ashley." Was all she said still in the baby voice. "Where are your parents." She said and started looking around for her parents until her eyes found me and they widened i was about to leave when she called my name. "Charles Please dont leave me." Was all she said on the verge of tears. I spun around and made my way to her giving her a bear crushing hug but making it gentle so i didnt break her stitches. At that moment we felt someone wiggle into our hug and whispered i love you momma and dadda but before i could say anything Endora said i love you too. I gave her a questioning look and she said " she doesnt have parents she's a sweet child and I'm adopting her." Someone's in mama mode. She slapped my hand when I said that. Looking down at Ashley she was already asleep in Endora's hand. I whispered an okay and right then in that moment a middle aged woman came in. "Please I'm looking for a young girl named Ashley she's about two years old." She's right here i said to her.
   "Oh thank you." She made her way to carry her away from Endora when she growled loudly making the girl start to cry from her sleep. Endora started rocking her until she slept back and said sternly. "No one will be taking this child away from me she's mine and anyone that tries it will have their heads off their neck."  The woman looked at me startled and looked from Candy to Endora. "Ok m'am but you're going to have to sign some papers to have her fully as yours and she has a twin as well its a boy." I looked at Endora to see her smiling and then she said "We'll have them both thank you and you go sign those papers and bring me my son." I grinned at her yes m'am.

Hello everyone  new update what do you think about Endora and Charles adopting
Children. I've really come far this is my fourteenth chapter i hope i reach 20.
  Thanks to everyone that voted and read my book.💖💕

Xoxo
Writer💖💖💕💕