Chapter 21...

Charles pov

We just had a few more hours to go before we got Endora back. "Dude the guys on midnight patrol caught an unusual scent." Said  Dean. "Then go Deal with it." I said growling partially. "I think you might want to see who's with him." I looked up slightly curious and alot more uninterested but still curious. "Yh okay lets go."  As we neared the border i caught a whiff of Endora's scent my heart lept in joy but as i got closer i smelt another scent a man's own. I don't know voice that sweet melodic voice that i yearned all these days. "Charles." Her eyes were glistening with unushed tears she had changed but in a good way her hair  was long all the way to her bottom, her eyes were a lighter shade of blue, her stomach was bigger and she had slightly bigger curves. "Nice to see you again mate." That voice why did it sound so familiar. "DAMIEN.!!!!!" i leaped into the air about to attack but Endora swiftly moved to his front almost didn't catch it. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING MOVE OUT OF THE WAY HE DESERVES TO GET HIS EYEBALLS RIPPED OUT AND STUFF DOWN HIS THROAT.!!!!" "Charles no, i know he took me and wanted to make me his luna but apart from that he helped me alot and got me every thing i wanted he also brought me back to you." She ended it all by slapping Damien at the back of the. "Hey what was that for." "For taking me Dumbass." 
     Hugging me she said"i miss you." Kissing her on the head. "I miss you too." "Alright Damien time to go. "Yh yh I'm leaving I'm lucky this wasn't a blood bath." I could smell sage coming. "Whats the cause of the gathering guys." Damien immediately turned around and stared deep into sage's eyes and shouted "MINE!!!"  He was about to rush to her but i stopped him "let him go charles stop being a butthead." Endora said "i looked back to see she was comforting a crying Sage. "Whats wrong little one who hurt you." Damien sounded so caring right now i still didn't trust him. " Damien I'm sorry but there's no way I'm letting a ro---" My sister jumped over my shoulders and landed into his arms . " "Curse your gym classes sage." I murmured under my breath. I felt a pair of arms snake their way around my waist but a large belly was obstructing. "Just leave them."
  "Damien i can't leave my sister to you if you're rogue." He gave me a confused look and then burst out laughing. "Oh Charles i just couldnt stay under someone elses control it just wasnt me. So i started my own pack."  I Burst laughing as well. " You really crack me up Dami. So how tiny is your pack pipsqueak." He smirked and then looked down at sage frowned and said " please don't hate me babe. Have you heard rumours  of the ruthless Alpha of the Russian pack, I'm sure you've heard incase you haven't he's looking at you and holding your beautifully made sister." He ended stroking her cheek. My mouth hung open while Sage blushed tomato red in his arms. Endora started laughing and ended it with a cry of pain. "Endora are okay, where does it hurt? Do i carry you? Would you wal--- " My face was stinging and i heard Damien say "Being there."  Then Endora screamed.
  "THE BABY IS F******COMING CHARLES. ARGHHH." i was in shock.

Hi guys you have to wait for the next chapter and i have decided there will be a sequel. See you

Xoxo
Writer