₴Ʉ₦

first time you'll be seeing mah man Mumbo in a piece, i struggled with his deer leggies. I think I should mention this but Grian's able to change his fur patterns, colours or such, that is why he's seen as two different coloured cattos in two different works. Alrighty, onto the chapter >:D

S⚍リ↸𝙹∴リ

——

The group of Hermits who'd found Grian injured carried him out, seeing as he passed out.

They flew themselves to Stress's ice-castle, seeing as that base probably being one of the safer ones to help Grian. Stress had quickly fixed up a room for him, having some of the medical informed Hermits look over him, while the others were pushed out to get back to whatever they were doing before.

Outside of the door sat Mumbo Jumbo, he sat there, leaning against the door and trying to listen into the conversation behind the door. He wanted to know what was going on with his best friend, even more than the others did, what was Grian hiding from us?

Grian had woken up around 30 or so minutes after he was brought to the castle, he was pretty much fine and was let go after a final check by False. "Wait, before you leave Grian... What happened down there? you said someone was there with you... what did you mean?" False turned back to him, raising her eyebrow in a questioning look, "o-oh uh something was down there, I think it was a-a watcher?" Grian shrugged as he got up from the bed. The female hermit's face turned from questioning to shock, "wait... a watcher?". She received a nod, she rubbed her face and sighed "Don't worry about it, go on and do whatever you wanted to do", Grian tilted his head a bit but walked to the door.

He exited the room, leaving a concerned Falsesymmetry standing there. She turned to the door, lost in thought,,,

somethings off about him and this situation...

I just can't put my finger on it...

Grian flew off, being careful about the amount of time he spent in the air, turns out; getting thrown against the wall, the floor and ceiling can mess up your back! Due to that, a few feathers had been torn or ripped out of his wings, causing tiny balance issues while flying.

The small hermit didn't exactly know where he was going but he just continued flying till he saw something that caught his eye...