1 ᴎɒmuH |ɒɔiᴎɒʜɔɘM

**If you can't read the title, It says Mechanical Human!**

Hi children, happy to announce that Lightwing has reached 1.1k reads! thank you so much, never thought a dumb fanfiction I wrote because my other one failed would get to this... sorry for such long awaited updates, I'm bad at remembering to do things 

⍑ᒷ'ᓭ 𝙹⚍∷ᓭ

⍑ᒷ'ᓭ 𝙹⚍∷ !¡⚍!¡!¡ᒷℸ ̣ リ𝙹∴

||𝙹⚍∷ ⋮⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ∴∷𝙹リ⊣

The pillars glowed brightly, the empty white light bouncing off the red carpet and the wooden floor causing them to seem duller than before. Their steps echoing throughout the corridor, the soft sound of dragging fabric being muffled by their footsteps.

Out of the four of them, one stood out from their group, one with different wings on each side, horns sprouting from their dusty hair, separate ears and patches of feathers coming out of their skin. Grian... no, that's not him... Xel... that's better, walked along side them, his feathered bird-wing dragging it's feathers on the floor.

They'd figured out how to keep him under their control without the mask, only using it when he was inside their walls. This is what they needed and wanted, now they had it, the powers to take over our world and control every player. Some of the other ranks had come and visited Xel, only to be turned down with his new cold personality.

Though it had been a certain Archer who had came, persistently staying there even once they were rejected. It was now quite late, that said Archer had followed them and Xelqua around the palace, keeping quiet and careful not to show them their presence.

They had left Xel back to his old room, a plain light red walled room with most of it's furniture themed red and such. The hermit looked off into a wall long window placed near the middle of the farther end. He hadn't noticed the tall Archer come in, closing the door softly behind them.