§ïlêñ¢êÐ

Howdy everyone! Proud to announce that i'm now a father.... not really but i'm being called dad and father and people are allowing me to call them my children. ANYWAYS! welcome back to hell where I stay under my covers and try and not get too social as I fricking hate talking to people :,) WELP, RSP is being worked on but I'm also working on some Archer crap so go look at that as well.

+————+————+————+————+————+————+————+

It's been a couple of uncomfortable days, still no sign of him. Xisuma sat in his chair, leaning an arm against the armrest. He was lost in thought, staring off into the distant wall, not noticing the hermit entering the room and closing the door behind them. Their sudden words spooked the admin, "Any ideas on where our gremlin might be?" their thick (thicc) accent dripping in their voice.

He looked up to see Iskall, their arms crossed against their chest and a very calm expression stretched on their face. "Oh Iskall!" The helmet-wearing admin shook his head clean then stared over at them "sorry, the only slight clue I have is that it might have something to do with... y'know... the watchers...", He whispered the last bit about those entities. They tilted their head a bit at his actions "We know they're somewhere in hermitcraft but we don't know where, they are always watching", he watched Iskall sighed and walk closer to himself.

They sat on the table area near Xisuma, putting their hands into their lap "We should probably piece things together and find out where he is...", Xisuma have 'em a quick nod before pulling himself up from the chair. He made his way to the doors, being paused by his friend's hand reaching out to their shoulder, "Are... Are you sure you can do this, X?". Xisuma gave them a soft smile "of course I am, I'm the admin here, I'm the leader and I need to lead everyone to finding him, it's my job Iskall".

The two of them entered through the doors, seeing most of the hermits standing, sitting or pacing around in the room. Some hermits such as TFC, Zedaph and Cleo had returned to their bases, possibly to think, to be alone or something like those. Mumbo was the first of them to move, he got up to his feet, recovering from leaning against the wall and rushed closer to them "Anything?".

Iskall glanced to their admin friend, seeing him sigh then breath before speaking "we... don't have a plan per say but I might have an idea on where Grian is". Mumbo pumped his fists into the air quietly, the others paused what they're doing and turn to the three.

 "I'm thinking that the,, uhm..." Xisuma began but coughed in the middle of his sentence "...The watchers might've stolen Grian", from across the room; Cleo and Joe stood side by side, both giving a small nod then looked at eachother. Mumbo's face dropped a bit before he looked down at the floor, Iskall places their hand onto his shoulder, giving a firm press down and shaking a little before retracting.