乃ㄥ丨几ᗪ几乇丂丂

ummm hiya,,, no art today since I'm kinda drained from drawing the animatic frames then editing them, it's not done but I'm around chapter 'Found' where Grian and The watcher are fighting,,,, never drawn fighting scenes but I'm trying xD ALSO I've realized that while trying to find some BDubs fan art to put as my phone background, that there is BARELY any! BROSKI we need more fan art for like all of the unpopular hermits please! D:

Update on June 14th: UM HI, WE'RE NUMBER 1 IN BOTH THE TAG JUMBO AND WINGED NOW??? UHHH THANK YOU!!! <3

Anyways, The short thing is that Animatic is around 34% done and is being edited and we need more Bdubs fan art. enjoy the chapter :D

————————————————————————————

.・゜゜・ Possibly 2 days later... ・゜゜・.

————————————————————————————

Still no Grian...

The hermits due to Mumbo's request checked the entire server... twice... that even included Xisuma manually checking the code and player list a few times.... but he wasn't even here...

But whenever they thought of their missing hermit, something always ran a chill down their spines. If only they knew what was happening to said man... that's where we'll start at...

Grian leaned against the concrete wall, a knee pressed into his chest. A few hours before, old friend watcher had taken off the wires wrapped around his ankles so he could move a bit better, they didn't exactly wanna kill him since they needed him. With his free legs, he was allowed to move more but was still confined by his wrists, neck and the lower bits of his wings.

The treatment that they did to him had begun causing problems to him, it wasn't anything mental or emotional but something.... physical....

The electric abuse had begun to make his shapeshifting abilities to malfunction, meaning parts of his body had taken different forms. His wings still stood on his back but one had morphed into a dragon wing, a few hours ago horns had come through his hair and his normally feathered ears had become to different kinds. The colour in his face was quite a literal mess, the ears' colours melting in and the bird feathers had formed circles near an eye.