8🙄

I woke up to start getting ready for school.

A: ehh I don't really give a fuck

I said getting my pack of cigarettes and my keys driving to school. I hugged the girl and they smiled at me excited.

A: What?
E: is that a hickey?
A: oh yeah

Last Night🌃

Mattia slammed me against the wall and started kissing my neck roughly. I pulled his hair slightly while he squeezed my thighs tightly. When he finished kissing my neck he kissed me roughly.

A: *panting* goodnight Mattia.

I said getting out of his grip and going to my room. He laughed and left making me smile. Damn-

End of memory🌃

E: Who gave it to you?
A: Mattia
I: so are you guys something?
A: Yeah humans.
K: no puta, like are you guys friends with benefits or something?
A: wait we're friends?

The girls laughed and I felt arms around my waist so I grabbed one of the arms and twisted it kicking their balls.

M: *groans* awh fuck!
A: *giggles* stupidass!

The boys hugged their girls while Mattia stood like 3 feet away from me knowing I would probably kick him in the balls again if he touched me.

Kai: you went to Mattia's parents house yesterday?! Woah that's a bigggggg step.
A: It was just a favor.
Ale: you met his parents?!
E: oooooh it's serious.
A: It wasn't serious bitch it was a favor! He owes me cigarettes.
M: yup, here.

Mattia said handing me a pack of cigarettes. I smiled and put them in my pocket. The group looked at us weirdly.

I: Have you touched his dick?
A: why is that important?
I: Just asking.
A: Yeah why?
E: You guys like each other.
A: *laughs* sorry Eli but I don't believe in that shit.

I said smiling and walking to class. Maybe I did like Mattia but I wasn't going to tell him duh.

After school🏠

I was walking to the school parking lot when I felt someone grab my arm and turned me around.

A: touch me one more time and I won't hesitate and kill you bitch.
M: try.
A: To kill you? Okay *smiles innocently*

I grabbed my pocket knife and put it against Mattia's neck.

A: so can I kill you?

Mattia smirked and moved my hand away from him grabbing the knife.

M: I like when you touch me.
A: good for you.

I said smiling and continuing to walk to my car. Once I got in my car Mattia got in. I looked at him confused and he smiled.

A: get the fuck out of my car.
M: So where are we going?
A: no where get out.

Mattia didn't get out so I drove to the mall. I take forever shopping so he might want to leave.

I went into fashion nova and started looking for clothes.

M: We've been here for 30 minutes and you haven't chosen a single thing Arianna.
A: Well if you don't want to wait you can leave.
M: Nevermind I'll wait.

I ignored him and kept looking around for clothes. I found a cute dress and started looking for shirts.

M: Sexy hurry up
A: se-

Mattia cut me off and kissed me slapping my ass. I pulled away and looked at him confused but when I turned around I saw this boy looking at me up and down. He was kinda hot ngl.

A: *whispers* he's cute.