50🙄

A: Do you have to go?
M: I'll be back before Friday, I promise baby.

I nodded softly and he kissed me softly. I hugged him tightly and he picked me up laying me down on the bed. He kissed my neck softly while gripping my thighs.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

He kissed me one more time and stood up to get ready. I fixed myself up and went downstairs to give Grigio food.

A: come here big boy *smiles*

Grigio started barking and jumping while I filled his bowl with dog food. Mattia got out of the shower and the maids started putting his suitcase in the driver's car.

A: I love you...
M: I love you more baby, I'll be back soon I promise.
A: *smiles*

Mattia kissed me one more time softly and hugged me before hugging Grigio.

M: Take care of her okay?

Grigio barked and Mattia laughed before leaving. I closed the doors and laid down on the couch.

A: I'm bored, what should we do?😐 Let's go bother Elizabeth cmon Grigio.

I got my jacket and keys before picking up Grigio and driving to Elizabeth's house. Once we got there I heard moaning so I looked at Grigio like '😳' and picked him up running to the car.

I drove to the park and sat down on a swing. Grigio looked up at me with sad eyes and I looked at him confused.

A: why are you looking at me like that?

He made a whining sound and I laughed.

A: You miss him too?

Grigio put his head down and started crying. I sat there awkwardly and hugged him.

A: Okay let's go home, you can cry with me.