67🙄

Chicago🌆

A: I'm bored baby...
M: what do you want to do then?

Mattia said focused on his video game.

A: can I play?

Mattia nodded and passed me one of the controllers but was still focused on his game.

A: Omg did you see the knew neighbors? Their son was low key hot.
M: who?!

Mattia said turning around and looking at me pissed. I laughed and took his controller away so that I could play.

M: baby I was about to win!
A: *scoffs*

I got in a comfortable position and started playing. Mattia laid down on my lap bored while I focused on the game.

M: alright if I loose I have to do whatever you want me to do but if I win...
A: but if you win what?

I asked still focused on the game.

M: on our honeymoon you have to be my sex slave...

I stopped playing and looked at him wide eyed.

A: sex slave?
M: you don't have to, it's just a suggestion.

Mattia said looking at me sweetly.

A: for how long?
M: only for a week.
A: if I win you have to be my sex slave.
M: that's fair.

I smiled and handed him his controller back. We started playing the game and Mattia threw me a pillow at me so that I could loose but I dodged it and threw it back at him.

A: that's not fair!
M: *laughs*

We continued to play the game but Mattia kept throwing things at me so that I could loose. When I was about to finish he took the controller away and won.

A: Nah that's cheating!
M: nope I won.
A: your a bitch.

Mattia chuckled and pulled me onto his lap. I kissed him softly while he caressed my ass softly.

E: HEYYY- ohhh😬
L: 😦 we should have knocked...
E: Yup...😳