30🙄

I woke up and saw Mattia wasn't next to me. He was probably on a mission. I didn't want to get ready so I just brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

I started eating cereal and Luca smacked my head.

A: I will throw you this mother fucking bowl bitch.
L: do it.

I got one more spoonful and threw him the bowl of cereal he groaned and laughed. I flicked him off and looked at him pick the mess up.

A: Get me another bowl of cereal whore.

Luca got me another bowl of cereal and I ate it peacefully until Valentina came up to me smirking.

A: oh my god let me eat in peace!
V: I'm not doing anything.
A: I know but your presence just makes me- ugh- cringe.
V: *rolls eyes* at least I have a loyal boyfriend
A: *confused* what is that supposed to mean?
L: Valentina fermare.

Luca said warning Valentina. She just laughed and I stood up.

A: what is she talking about?

I didn't really want to know because I had a feeling it was bad.

V: haven't you seen the news?
L: Aisha ignore her and just eat with me.

I turned the tv on and put the news on. I didn't understand shit but a video came up of Mattia and a girl making out.

V: It says 'looks like the girl Mattia was seen with wasn't a real relationship and it was just another fling'

Valentina smirked and I just walked upstairs packing up.

L: Aisha.
A: yes?
L: Mattia can explain, he told me about it yest-
A: What he told you about playing around with me? Luca I know your his best friend but literally shut the fuck up.

Luca sighed and left the room while I finished packing everything up. While I was trying to leave Mattia walked in and I scoffed trying not to cry.

M: Aisha listen to me please.

I ignored him and kept trying to leave but he blocked the door.

M: Let me explain please?
A: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO EXPLAIN?! THAT I WAS RIGHT THIS WHOLE TIME?
M: No, the video is old-
A: JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TAKE YOUR STUPID PROMISE RING.

I threw the ring at him and he looked at me shocked. I looked at him in the eyes and I was about to brake down but I kept it together and picked my bags up.

A: I thought you would be different but no, I was wrong. I don't want to see you ever again Mr. Mafia Leader. Piece of shit.

And just like that I left.