113🙄

Birthday trip pt.3

Mattia pushed me down on the bed roughly while kissing me slowly

Mattia pushed me down on the bed roughly while kissing me slowly. He opened my legs a little so that I could feel his boner on my heat more and handcuffed me to the bed.

M: *whispers* do you trust me?
A: yes..
M: okay.

Mattia blind folded me. He slowly kissed my neck while tightening his grip around my thigh. My breathe hitched once I felt something cold going to down my stomach slowly.

Mattia's POV

I slowly ran the ice down her body. I turned the vibrator on and put it against Arianna's heat. She let out a faint moan, biting her lower lip.

I watched as the water from the ice ran down her body and she moaned louder as I moved the vibrator to her g-spot. Once the ice was completely melted I licked all the spots on her body that still had water.

Arianna started reaching her climax and I turned the vibrator off. All you could here was Arianna trying to control her breathing but just as she started breathing normally I put it in.

She moaned loudly throwing her head back and I thrusted into her roughly. I kissed her chest softly leaving dark hickeys. Arianna started moaning loudly while arching her back reaching her climax.

I groaned going deeper. As I started going faster I felt Arianna squirt. She moaned loudly as I thrusted into her faster.

I took the handcuffs off of her and turned her around. I grabbed my whip and smacked her ass. She moaned loudly while I pulled her hair.

Her legs started shaking while I went in and out slowly groaning in her ear.

A: *panting* Mattia! fuck...

Arianna came once again moaning louder as I continued to pound into her. I started slowing down before pulling out and cumming on her back.

I kissed her softly; biting her lower lip. She took the blind fold off and pushed me onto the bed getting on top of me. Arianna kissed me neck slowly while I ran my fingers down her body.

M: *smirks* Don't be complaining tomorrow when you can't walk.