Where am I?

Hello, everyone.

As I'm sure you are aware, CoTW has been on a hiatus for a while, and I'm sorry I've had to extend that hiatus a couple times. Unfortunately, I think I have to extend it once more.

The past couple months have been interesting, to say the least. Writing has been incredibly hard for me as a). I'm busy focusing on my schoolwork and b). I'm just straight up not motivated. My mental health has been kind of a mess lately and I want to focus on things that will better that.

When will CoTW return? Well, I'm hoping within another month. I'm thinking maybe mid July? Another option I have is to put it on hiatus until I'm 100% finished with the series (which I'm almost done with, in case it comes to that). One regret I have with this series is that I didn't finish it before I started posting it. I had a very large backlog to begin with but ya know, life smacked me in the face and gave me very little time to finish or focus on it.

I'm so, so very sorry from the bottom of my heart. This series means a lot to me and I want to keep giving you guys updates, but I have to do what I think is right for me and this story. I promise I'll keep y'all updated on the status on this series. Until then, please, remain patient.

Thank you so much for your support. It truly means the world to me. ❤