2- Aria (EDITED)

"I cannot believe he talked to us! He actually stood there and talked to us! How cool was that?"

I giggled, then turned my head towards Justin. "I guess it was cool," I acknowledged as we walked down the street, heading for the nightclub. I had to laugh. Justin can act like such a kid at times. And it has me thinking if we would've had backstage passes for a meet and greet with Gunner. He probably would have embarrassed me by how he would have acted around him.

"You guess?" Jake asked, sounding bothered by my response. "It was way beyond cool. I've never seen anyone talk to fans on their way back to the locker room. Usually, they leave the cage and head straight back to the showers."

"You may have thought it was cool, but it wasn't for me," I responded, thinking back to how he was looking at me before and after the fight. Not once did he remove his eyes from mine. And I'm pretty sure I was blushing the entire time he talked to us. Gunner's smirk, that smile, had my insides burning with desire, and I could feel that fire traveling throughout my body.

At the time, I felt a bit creeped out, but at the same time, I thought it was a bit exciting. I've never had that kind of reaction with any guy I've ever come face to face with.

There was no way I would act like my brother and be excited about a guy that'll never be. The difference is my brother loves how he fights; I, on the other hand, was feeling lust for a guy who, like celebrities, doesn't know us ordinary women exist. By the look of Gunner, he probably has an Elle Woods type of girlfriend, or he's one of those guys who sleeps with many women—his fans.

I needed to get away from Justin and his friends and headed to Lakesha and Melinda. "That guy was so in to you; you know that?" Melinda excitedly said.

"He was really into you... we all saw how he was looking at you," Lakesha said enthusiastically.

Maybe I should have just stepped behind everyone and not talked to anyone. I didn't feel like talking about the Gunner guy anymore or about how he looked at me. All it did was ignite the fire burning inside me.

And I was not too fond of it.

Well, that's not entirely true either. The man was godly gorgeous and exciting, and I liked how my body reacted just by looking at him. But he's not my type, as I'm not into men who fight.

I laughed. "No way," I responded, blowing it off. "I'm afraid I have to disagree with you on that."

"He was looking at you and only you while he talked to us," Melinda said, smiling ear to ear, her breasts bouncing freely up and down as she strutted down the sidewalk.

"He looked at Justin, too," I sighed, looking away, knowing how right she was. But I also didn't want to witness Melinda's breasts escaping from her top. And Dan punching the lights out of some poor guy who happened to see it happen, and they end up staring at what was outside her shirt.

"Only for a quick second," Melinda noted, leaning into my ear. "He was into you, and you know it."

Not wanting to talk about it anymore, I ignored her.

Gunner most likely got a heads up; the seats were freebies and tried making small talk. Besides, whatever Jake thinks, I think oppositely of him and feel the fighters stop and talk to their fans all the time before heading back to their lair. Especially the winner of that fight, wishing to keep their fan base going. After all, if it weren't for their fans, they wouldn't be where they are today. Right?

As we stood in line waiting to get into the nightclub, the bouncers walked the line, asking if any of us were on the guest list. The ones who weren't lucky enough to be on the list had their IDs checked, and the tops of our hands stamped, making it easier for us to get inside once we made it to the entrance.