21- Gunner (EDITED)

I believe in fighting for what I want. And when I first saw Aria, I wanted her, so I fought for her. I believe in love at first sight and with no doubt believe certain signs show when you meet that person you're meant to be with, and Aria was that girl.

I also feel you should tell the person you're with that you love them because tomorrow is never promised. And if you never say to that person how you truly feel about them, and something terrible happens, causing death, you'll feel like the worst human being on the planet that they never got the chance to hear that you loved them.

So when I figured out what Aria was up to and how she was working me to hear those three strong words, I couldn't hold my feelings inside any longer. I didn't particularly appreciate how she went about it, but I said what she wanted to hear because it was time for me to admit I had fallen in love with her.

It's true. I love Aria.

"So, now you want to punish me for punishing you?"

My eyes found hers, and as I caressed the side of her face using the back of my hand, I tilted my head to the side. Aria is the perfect girl for me, and since meeting her, I couldn't imagine my life without her. Although with her feistiness and determinations, I'm pretty sure she'll be the death of me. I just know she will.

"I will admit, I liked how you took it upon yourself to take control and to dominate me for once. And to be honest with you, I thought it was fucking hot. No woman has ever controlled me or had given it any thought to try. But you, you know what you want, and you go for it, no matter what the other says. And that just shows me how strong of a woman you are. Your demands that I do not touch you were hot, especially while using your eyes to show how serious you were. I didn't like not being able to touch you and thought that was pretty harsh of you to demand. So I'm warning you now. I will never do that again; I like being able to touch my girl. So now I'll be punishing you for a couple of reasons. One, for not allowing me to touch you, and two, for not listening."

Her brows quickly drew to one. "Not listening? When did I not listen?"

"I said my cock was off-limits. Which meant no blowjob."

She giggled, then shrugged a shoulder. "I was the one who was in control. Not you. Remember? And by you saying that area was off-limits is utterly absurd. You're allowed to do that to me, but I'm not allowed to do it to you? You had no say in what I was doing, just like I have no say when you're disciplining me."

"Really? It's going to be that way?"

"It goes both ways, Gunner. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I'll fucking gladly do it again," she smirked. "And if you don't behave, you'll wake up protesting me once again."

That's it...

She's in trouble now.

"What's the matter, Gunner? Hmm? Can't you handle me anymore? Is that it?"

I shook my head.

"Remember... you're the one who wanted me to be this way. It was you who created me to act like this."

"I didn't create you to be this way. Your body was in a coma, and I did what I had to do to awake what was sleeping. All I did was bring out the real you," I informed, tracing her lips with my fingertip, badly wanting to feel her lips against mine. "This is you, the real you. The badass woman I love so much."

I couldn't take it any longer and covered her mouth with mine. She was seconds away from finding out her punishment. And as much as I liked her showing she could dominate me, I wanted to show that she's not allowed to do that to me—teaching her what the price will be each time Aria thinks she can.