14- Aria (EDITED)

I know there's a difference between being patient and someone wasting my time. I just need to learn what that difference is. And if I remember to be patient like Gunner asked, and I wait long enough for what I want most, eventually, I'll get what I want.

I hope.

Gunner has tried hard to get me to admit I like what he does to me, but I can't admit it to him. If I do, I feel he'll quit doing it, or it'll make him want to do something so much more extreme. And that's what fears me—fearing I'll enjoy what I never thought I would.

"Admit it, Aria. You've liked the discipline, haven't you?"

I shook my head.

Hopefully, my eyes are hiding I'm lying. I have never been a good liar. Not that I like to lie because I hate being lied to, but this situation is different.

His lips curved into a smug smile before lowering and crushing his lips to mine, cupping and massaging my breast. Then he moaned when his hand moved to my other breast.

He moaned into my mouth, "You can't lie to me."

Crap.

Gunner's like Mr. Clayborn; they both read me well.

I smiled while breaking the kiss, then slid my finger across my lip, wiping away the saliva. "Since we're here all alone and where no one can hear us, I thought I'd get my discipline over here."

He rolled to his side when I slid from underneath him. Then, as I stood, he rested the side of his face in his hand, quietly watching me remove the rest of my clothes.

I stood still, buck naked before him, waiting for him to take the bait. Then my nipples hardened, and goosebumps prickled my entire body when the cool air breezed by us.

The expression on his face told me he liked what he was seeing. However, he also expressed a look on his face that said he was thinking hard about what he wanted to do to me. He still said nothing, so I stepped closer, raising my hands and resting them on either side of his face.

I think now's the time to play his game.

"What's the matter, Gunner? Are you scared to discipline me?" I asked, looking down and raking my fingers through his hair. "Am I making you nervous?"

He chuckled silently.

I stepped even closer, my love box staring directly into his face.

If this doesn't work, it'll really have me thinking he's a celibate guy. His hands raised to my hips, gripping firmly, and then he pulled me down, having me straddle him.

The palms of his hands rested on either side of my face, leaning his forehead to mine, quietly saying, "You don't want me to do this here."

"Yes, I do. I wouldn't have stripped completely naked out in this cool air if I didn't."

"I don't have a blanket with."

"So?"

He smiled, shook his head, then suspired. "I think I better get you home."

Seriously?

What the fuck?

I raised my hands to his chest, then pushed him. "What is your problem?" I snapped, "you've got some serious issues. Issues that are fucking with my heart and mind." I reached for my clothes while removing myself from his lap.

He grabbed my wrist, then pulled me back down onto his lap.

I glared at him. "If this is another version of you disciplining me, I will tell you, it sucks. Because you get me all excited thinking something is finally going to happen between us, then you tell me, 'I think I better get you home?' You're a fucking tease; that's what you are! And I don't appreciate it one bit." I shivered. "Let me go so that I can get dressed. I'm fucking cold."