30- Gunner (EDITED)

As I jogged back to the hotel, I couldn't stop thinking about what Aria's expression would be once she opened the bag and saw what I had bought. And I'm sure everyone passing by is wondering why I have such a devilish grin painted on my face if I'm by myself. That's all right, though. They can wonder all they want; it's none of their damn business what I've got on my mind.

I chuckled as I stood outside the hotel, looking at the contents in the bag and mumbling, 'She'll love me even more for this; I just know it.'

I wasn't gone very long, but I had to laugh just as I walked into the hotel room. I walked in just in time to witness Neron fall off the chair and Xavier going to his aid.

"You idiot," Xavier laughed, grabbing Neron's hand and helping him back onto the stool.

"I'm not an idiot; you're the idiot," Neron slurred.

"Really? I'm the idiot? If that's the case, then why am I still standing? You're the only one here falling off chairs," Xavier snickered.

"My ass misjudged the seat, that's why."

"It wasn't your ass; it was you," Maxwell chimed in.

I noticed Aria wasn't in the room and walked over to the drunken sailors, holding the bag to my side. "Where's the princess?"

"She's out looking for her prince," Neron groaned.

Huh?

"Don't listen to him. Aria's out on the balcony with Nikki," Justin said as he poured himself another shot. He looked at me while placing an empty shot glass beside his. "Would you like one?"

I slowly shook my head. "No drinking before a fight, but thanks anyway."

"That's not for another couple of days."

"There's still no drinking. I have to get weighed in tomorrow, and my weight has to be the correct weight, or I'm not allowed to fight."

"Gotcha."

I dropped the bag and walked over to Neron, wrapping my arm around him. "What's wrong with you? You never drink." I picked up his glass, placed it underneath my nose, widened my eyes, and coughed when I got a whiff of what was inside the glass. "Scotch? Are you looking for punishment or something?"

"You're damn right I am," he groaned, snatching the glass from my hand. "I need my ass knocked out before I hear any moaning and groaning coming from this room."

I snickered and looked at the guys, laughing hysterically. "Who said there would be any moaning and groaning later?"

"You did..."

I looked back at Neron. "I did? When did I say that?"

"You said you had to run to the store down the street. I may be old, but I'm not blind. The only store I saw on the way here and nearby was a fucking porn shop. You sexual deviant..."

"Well, I guess we all know why Aria persisted in getting us all drunk," Justin laughed. "If that's the case, keep the booze coming. I don't want to hear it either."

I bent down, picked up the bag, then headed to the balcony to see what the girls were up to. I froze as I stepped outside and saw what the two girls were doing. Not only was I in awe, but I was blown away and extremely impressed by seeing my girl teaching Nikki self-defense moves.

My dick was also thinking naughty thoughts.

And so was my mind, because what I'm witnessing is fucking smoking hot.

I shook my head, trying to rid the naughty thoughts running through my mind. When that didn't work, I dropped the bag and then slapped both sides of my face with force.