22- Aria (EDITED )

I can't believe it.

I made it through Gunner's fight without fainting or getting sick, especially after seeing him choke his opponent before digging his knee into the fighter's throat. That one almost got me. But the best part of the night was at the end, when The Phantom taunted Gunner, upsetting him to the point where Gunner tore The Phantom up using multiple combos until he knocked his opponent out cold.

And I feel with how Gunner went on the attack; it's more than likely because The Phantom had said something to him about me. How Gunner reacted tonight reminded me of the night, he put BK in the hospital. And tonight, it's a repeat because The Phantom is on his way there now too.

So because of Gunner's reaction after the taunting, or whatever he said to him, I hope that Gunner will tell me if it had something to do with me.

He better, too.

I will say I felt safe where I was sitting, especially with who was sitting next to me—an armed undercover officer. And I hope it helped me not get recognized after Neron had me disguise myself with this red-haired wig and ball cap—reminding me of Annie.

I looked at the officer sitting beside me, then looked away and down at my phone. I was curious to see what everyone was saying about tonight's fight, so I logged into one of my social media accounts—Facebook. So far, all I've seen is Justin talking about amongst his friends and telling them how jealous he was that I was there and how he didn't get an invitation. Little does he know; that he and Nikki will be invited to Gunner's match in Malaysia.

I snickered at Justin and his friends' comments, then looked at the officer. "Did you enjoy the fight?"

Oh, my God.

I asked the officer the same question Gunner had asked me the night I met him.

He nodded with a big, friendly grin. "I did, thank you. I've never been to one of these before. So after receiving that phone call from Neron, asking me to protect you, I was ecstatic. Gunner is my all-time favorite fighter to watch. And whenever it's his big night, I've always had to pay to watch him on pay-per-view. So tonight was a huge honor to be here—all expenses paid to sit in the front row, protecting his girlfriend, while watching Gunner fight. It was fucking outstanding."

I smiled. "You're welcome. And thank you for doing that."

"You're welcome. And I'd gladly do it again," the officer hinted, leaning closer to me.

I looked at the time after Neron hadn't come to get me. Then, seeing it was as late as it was, and since I didn't want to wait any longer for them to come and get me, I looked at the officer, asking, "Would you like to walk me back to where Gunner is? Maybe I can see if he'll be interested in signing something for you. Does that sound good?"

A wide grin formed on his face, and then he looked up at the ceiling, excitedly yelling, "Yes! Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

The officer walked beside me as we headed to the back area, but the closer we neared Gunner's room, you could hear him yelling at someone in the room. So, I looked at the officer, sighing. "I'm not sure who he's yelling at, so before I go in and be on the safe side, could you knock on the door and see if everything is okay?"

The officer stepped in front of me, then knocked. The door immediately opened, but I didn't know who opened the door until I heard Gunner's voice barking at the officer. "Can I help you?"

"I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm here to deliver someone to you."

Gunner's head popped out through the door's crack and over the guy's shoulder. After seeing it was me, he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him. "Thank you. I apologize for snapping at you; I didn't mean to. It's just that I'm in the middle of a heated discussion with my guys, and I wasn't expecting anyone to be at the door so soon."