7- Gunner (EDITED)

Are you fucking kidding me?

"I'm in here!" I snapped, rolling off Aria and onto my back, then moved my head to the side, giving Neron an evil look as I groaned, "What did you need?"

Neron, too, didn't look happy either, and I have a pretty good idea about why that is and why he's here barking and interrupting my time with Aria. The asshole knew damn well what I was doing tonight and who'd be with me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Neron yelled as he stomped long strides towards the ring.

I looked at Aria, pushing myself up. "Excuse me. While I talk to him, I need you to cool yourself down, okay?"

"Okay."

Looking displeased, I walked to Neron, pushing him out of the room and into the hallway. I let go, then stepped in front of him, aiming my finger at him. "Don't you come in here, raising your voice at me like that in front of Aria. You knew exactly what I was doing with her tonight!"

Neron furrowed his eyebrows, raised his hands, and extended towards me, getting ready to shove me against the wall. But then he backed up, lowered his hands to his hips, and gripped them tightly as he leaned forward. "What's this shit I hear you're fighting this weekend? Huh? You do know that if you get caught, you're done. Fucking out... do you hear that?"

My mouth formed into a sly grin, and then I chuckled after seeing Neron grow even more pissed at me. "I'm not worried. There's no way I'll get caught. Besides, they all know the risks of me being there. And if the word were ever to get out that I was there fighting, they'll get shut down—something they don't want happening."

"They all know you, Gunner. Somebody there will take pictures of you fighting, and then the next thing you know, you'll see them posted all over social media. You'll be fucked. Absolutely fucked."

I shook my head, then mockingly laughed. Neron, of all people, knows the underground rules. "What the hell is wrong with you? You know there are no cameras allowed. It's the same rules as before. Nothing has changed, nor will it ever change," I reminded, in case the old man has forgotten.

"That doesn't mean shit," he spit. "And you fucking know it. Someone is always breaking the rules. Just like you. There's no fucking way I'm allowing you to fight this weekend. No fucking way."

I crossed my arms against my chest, and then I started rolling back and forth on the balls of my feet. "By going there, showing my face in that ring, it'll finally get that fucker to come out of his shell. I know it will. Six damn years I've tried getting him to come out. And by him quitting the UFC, show's me; he's fucking guilty."

"He didn't quit," Neron hissed. "The asshole took time off, that's all. Besides, you still don't know if it was him, anyway. All you've heard is rumors."

"It was him," I emphasized greatly. "He fucking quit. He got scared when he found out I joined the UFC and quit. Fucking pussy. His problem is that he didn't want his face plastered all over the television after I killed his ass in front of millions of people. Now I got word he's back to fighting in the underground ring. He knows I'm after him, and he's running scared. Eventually, we'll face each other. That fucker can't run forever."

Neron shook his head, raking his fingers through his hair. "This is dangerous. You know it? Dangerous."

"And your point is? I don't need you or anyone else telling me I can't fight. Especially when it finally comes to coming face to face with him. I don't care about the fucking rules. What I care about is justice. And since no one else seems to be doing anything about it, I will."