28- Gunner (EDITED)

I didn't enjoy seeing that weasel's arms around my girl, but where I drew the line was when I saw his lips crash to hers.

Seeing that fucking pissed me off.

And because of that, I find myself not being able to look at her.

I sent her into that place knowing something would happen, and I expected him wanting to dance with her, but what I didn't expect to happen was the fucking kiss. And to hear her ask for the kiss? What the fuck was that all about?

Fuck that...

"Gunner, talk to me," she begged.

"I said for you not to say a word. And right now, I mean that."

"But Gunner, please. Hear me out."

My blood was boiling to the point where it was ready to explode, and I was doing all I could to keep myself from snapping at her. I didn't want to scare her, and I didn't need her taking off the moment we parked in front of my club.

"Aria, I asked you to keep quiet. Don't piss me off more than I already am."

Her eyes drew down; she huffed, and then her arms crossed against her chest, looking as if she were on the verge of crying. I didn't want that happening, and before she did, I knew I needed to say something. "Aria, I'm sorry. I don't mean to snap at you, but I'm fucking pissed that he had his hands all over you and his mouth sucking on yours. And I'm trying my hardest not to lose it here. So please... remain quiet until we get to my place, all right?"

"Gunner, come on, man. Lay off the poor girl. She was only doing what you asked her to do," Neron pleaded, sticking up for Aria.

"You be quiet, too," I groaned, still focusing on Aria. "I never should have allowed her to do this and should have just confronted the idiot myself."

"Ain't that the truth," Aria muttered.

"I think Aria could have handled the situation on her own. And now that he knows we were there, he might make things a little more difficult for her from now on."

I snapped my head towards Neron, furrowing my brows. "Aria? Handle herself? I thought she could, too, until I saw her allow his lips to become glued to hers. She could have punched him right then and there. And she chose not to do it."

"You didn't give her enough time, Gunner. So now we got exposed, and because of that, we possibly created more danger for her..."

"Gunner, I wanted you to get me out of his arms. I knew you and Neron were somewhere close, so I asked him to kiss me. I would have yelled the safe word, but you insisted that was only for you and me."

"Safeword?" Neron asked, looking confused.

"Never mind, old man." I looked at Aria, saying, "But now it's something I wish she would have yelled out instead of asking the slobbering idiot to kiss her." I know I've told her not to say it unless it was in the bedroom, and now I regret it.

"I thought safe words were for bondage," Neron snickered.

"I said, never mind, old man."

"Fuck you, Gunner. Now I'm more confused than ever with that word. You're always telling me when and when not to use it. And I didn't think tonight was one of those nights I should use the word. So this is all your fault."

She's right; this is all my fault.

Thankfully, Simon stopped and parked beside the front doors of my club. I needed to get away from Neron before I punched him. I was also in a hurry to get Aria inside to scrub that fool's scent, breath, and saliva off her.