Meeting The New Guy

Nicki's P.O.V

I'm leaving my house to go to an emergency meeting with my team, Young Money Cash Money and we're supposed to be meeting this new guy. I hope he doesn't flirt with me because I just dumped my ex Safaree for cheating on me. I'm taking my daughter, Lacinda (She's 14 yrs old and I had her when I was 14 and her father is some guy named Aubrey and she looks just like her dad)to school and she is running late, again.

Nicki-(Yelling from downstairs) Lacinda Aubrey Grahmn, come on! We gots to go!

Lacinda- ( Listening to music and not giving a care what her mom is saying to her )

Nicki-( Going up to Lacinda's room and slapping her in the face ) Let's go!

Lacinda- I'm coming, but my song was on the radio. Things would be better if I had a dad, but NO!!!! You had to date all these guys that hurt and cheat you and dump your sorry behind! I hope you're happy.

Nicki- You need to check yourself before you have to stay with your dad. ( Honestly, IDK where he is, but I do know his mom and dad )

Lacinda- Well, I'm coming.( Putting her stuff in her purse and getting into Nicki's car )

As I'm getting into my car with Lacinda, I see this cute light skinned, tall guy that was staring at me a lot.

Lacinda- Come on Ma, I have vocal lessons today and I don't wanna be late.

Nicki- ( Still staring at the guy ) Yea, ok

( At Lacinda's School )

Nicki- Have fun at school, Laya.

Lacinda- ( Rolling her eyes ) Ok, but pick me up at Derrick's ( Derrick is Lacinda's half brother who is 19 and on Aubrey's side of the family ) because he taking me to a carnival.

Drake's P.O.V

Man, I can't believe that I am living next door to Nicki and my daughter. I still miss and love her and I need her. When she gets to that meeting, she is going to freak!

Drake-( On the phone with Derrick ) Look, son....Ok, you're taking her where.....I'll meet you there....Bye D ( Hangs up phone )

At the meeting.......

Birdman- Drake, I want you to meet the team. Nicki, Lil Wayne, Tyga, and me, the Co founder of this label

Drake- Nice to meet everyone

( After Drake's first day, Nicki and Drake talked by her car )

Drake- Long time, no see Ms. Onika. So how's my kid?

Nicki- Lacinda is fine, Aubrey , but you need to start being in her life more. She really needs a good father because she hated my last boyfriend.

Drake- Who? That douche bag that dumped and cheated on you for some random person.

Nicki- Yea, and she really wants to meet you. Can you please just meet up with Derrick and take her to the carnival with him?

Drake- Ok. ( Kisses Nicki's lips ) I'll see you later.

Nicki- Bye

Author's Note : The girl in the photo is Lacinda.