TWO EUPHORIC HEARTS

Start date: 16/06/20
End date: 28/08/20

TWO SIDES SEQUEL

dedicated to every love story that has the honour of existing.

TWO EUPHORIC HEARTS is my creation. This book is not based off true events. Celebrities are simply used for names and appearances only. All names, characters, events are based off the authors imagination. This is only a story, please do not get mad or upset when you find something that offends you, thank you.

Any similarities in my work are coincidental. It would be greatly appreciated if the authors work is not plagiarised or copied in any way.

Contains:

↠ foul language

↠ references to two sides, accidental group chat, fatalistic love, flores in love, love maze and what your father says.

↠ takes place after all the books above ^

↠ novel chapters from both main characters (Elianna andJungkook)

↠ mature themes: alcohol use, foul language and mention of sex

↠ themes of betrayal, revenge, companionship, downfall and the different sides to love.

//

This is the sequel to Two Sides.

Finally, I decided to write this sequel that has been drafted for over a year!

This will focus on Elianna and Jungkook and most importantly, their future that exists after the events of Two Sides. There will be of course scenes, involving the other members that were previously included in Two Sides.

Thank you for the support!

years later, the universe of love stories continue to thread together.

Shira is getting married, some couples are happy and some have moved on. however, Jungkook and Elianna feel a void in their hearts. after a long time of reminiscing, thinking about why revenge was more important and wondering what would have happened if one fought for their love, they are going crazy without each other. they may have broken each other's hearts but with the help and love of their friendship group, could things change?

could two euphoric hearts be joined, once again?

JEON JUNGKOOK
"You think I could just forget you? I'm just as stubborn as you."