2

"Mom,good morning!"Jimin greeted her mother who prepared their breakfast.He noticed that there were many foods on the table.Yun-Se smiled at her son and greeted him.

"Taehyung said you were looking for a work.Mind to share it with your mom?"Yun-Se aksed.Jimin was surprised this morning,he usually wake up with his angry mom,scolding him for the whole morning.

"Y-yeah..."Jimin stuttered.Her mom laughed loudly causing Jimin to chuckle in confusion."Why are you laughing,mom?"

"You seem nervous,Minie.Don't worry,I won't stop you from that,hmm?I'm really sorry for what I did before.Aish,I wasn't thinking.Mom is always here if you need help."Yun-Se kissed her son's cheeks like how she used to when Jimin was young."I gotta go,Chim Chim."

He couldn't process what was happening but he knew he was glad.Jimin always blame her mom before for controlling his life but now,he's so happy that his mom was supporting him.Even though it hurts that he didn't get what he wanted,he was so happy to have her.

———————

Jungkook was struggling selling his toys.There was no one interested.There were sweats on his face and he felt so tired.

"You made this?"Suddenly a man approached him.Jungkook nodded proudly. "Why are you working so hard for this?You know that there will be no one interested.They want original toys.You're just making yourself tired."

Jungkook was about to answer him,tell him the reason why he was doing it but the man left.He was so down.He needed money to feed his sister and mother.

"H-hey there young man."Jungkook heard a feminine voice.He looked up and saw a classy woman."How much are these?"

"Y-you mean a-all?"Jungkook's mood brightened,seems like the luck he was waiting for already came."Uh..I really have something to tell you.."Yun-Se said.

They went to the nearest restaurant and Jungkook was very nervous.He never went to any restaurant,he felt so small and shy.

"I'm Park Yun-Se,CEO of Park Company.You're Jungkook,right?"Yun-Se asked.Jungkook's lips parted.How come a CEO asked him for a lunch?Jungkook nodded at her in response.

"Oh I'm really curious about you since yesterday I saw you.Why are you doing this?"Yun-Se asked directly.She knew Jungkook will understand what she meant.

"A lot of people asked me why am I doing this,why do I sacrifice my own time making these toys and selling them,but I only have one answer.It's the only thing I can do to feed my family."Jungkook softly smiled and a frown followed after.Yun-Se was so amazed,this man really loves his family.

"When I was young,my father told me that I should learn how to do house chores.My mother taught me how to cook,clean the house and wash our clothes.I was so happy that my father felt so proud everytime he sees me doing it."Jungkook said,being comfortable telling his story with Yun-Se.

"They told me,y-your father left you,am I right?"Yun-Se asked,trying not to sound strange to Jungkook.

"You know what,I'm so dumb.I didn't realize it back then.He told me that I should learn house chores 'cause one day he'll left us and there will be no one who'll do it but m-me."Jungkook voice cracked.His past was still hunting him and he hated it how hurt he felt.

"My mother is sick,my father knew it.My sister is so young but he chose to leave us.Living without him is so hard.My mother is barely smiling and my sister feels so lonely,it's too hard for me.I'm trying to be the best for them but the missing piece in their heart will never be found."A tear escaped from Jungkook's beautiful eyes."Because that piece already completed other's heart."Jungkook forced a smile,ending his story. Yun-Se's heart broke at the sight of this poor boy.

"I'm so sorry for that,Jungkook."Yun-Se said and the latter giggled.The giggles were so soft for Yun-Se."No,madam.It's fine."

Yun-Se placed an envelope on the table."Open it.It's for you."Yun-Se did a comforting smile.Jungkook opened the envelope and saw a large amount of money.

"M-Mrs.Park,I-I can't take this.It's too much for these toys.I only sell this for-"

"Jungkook,I saw what you did yesterday for the little boy.There are only few people like you.I saw you look very tired this day and it seems like there's no one who bought one of your toys.Accept it.I want to help you,you deserve this,Jungkook.Your creativity and passion are very outstanding."

"T-Thank you,madam.B-but how can I pay y-you back?"

"I really have a big favor for you,Jungkook."

"And what is it?"

"Please marry my son and I'll support your family."

—————

if taehyung's mother would ask me if I can marry his son,I won't hesitate ksksks.