10

"Yeah,why are you guys like that?It's just me."Hoseok laughed and hugged them.Hoseok wasn't like Jimin.He's soft,he always care for his love ones.He fought with Jimin before but,he just let Jimin and Yoongi get together."I miss you both."Hoseok smiled.

There was something that made Yoongi's heart melt when he saw Hoseok's smile."How are you,Hoseok?"Yoongi asked.Jimin rolled his eyes and stood up."I gotta go."Jimin left them.

"Why is he still like that?"Hoseok sighed."C'mon have a sit.Let's have some conversation."Yoongi said and Hoseok nodded."Well for your question a while ago,I am good.I'm a choreographer and I am so happy."Hoseok giggled."How about you?it's been a while.."

"I'm fine and happy too."Yoongi said."I  am a producer now."He added and Hoseok's jaw dropped."EVERYONE!"Hoseok shouted."MIN YOONGI THE PRODUCER!"He clapped and Yoongi laughed at him."Hey stop that!It's embarrassing."Yoongi added and everyone clapped their hands.

"I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!"Hoseok shakes him."Yeah,it's obvious.Thank you."Yoongi chuckled and Hoseok dramatically cried."Oh god,I am talking with a producer.I am so lucky."Hoseok said while biting his lips.

"Hoseok,stop it!"Yoongi laughed at him.Hoseok stopped and looked at Yoongi."See?It's better when you are laughing."Hoseok winked."You are always making me laugh."Yoongi winked back."Aish,stop it.You're making me fall in love with you again."

Yoongi giggled."Can you come with me?"Hoseok tilted his head."Don't tell me you'll kill me and sell my organs oh  god.."Yoongi looked at him with 'what the hell are you talking about' faceu."I'm just kidding oh god.Min Yoongi you are so serious,haha.I hate snakeu."Yoongi laughed loudly.

"Haha!I'm so funny,I know.Give me another sprite later."Hoseok patted his shoulder."Let's go to market after this?"Yoongi asked him."Market?Ohh..okay."Hoseok smiled and sipped his sprite.

Yoongi was shocked when Hoseok stood on the table."What the hell are you doing-"

"I WANNA TELL EVERYONE THAT I JUST DRANK A VERY VERY GOOD SPRITE.IT'S WELL MADE OH MY GOD.I THINK THE ONE WHO MADE SPRITE IS A VERY VERY GOOD PERSON.IMAGINE SHARING THIS MASTERPIECE.I SUGGEST TO PUT ONLY SPRITE IN YOUR MENU.JUST PUT SPRITE ONE,SPRITE TWO,SPRITE THREE AND CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS CAFETERIA TO SPRITE-Y PARTY,THAT'S ALL EVERYONE."Hoseok smiled looking at each person inside the café pointing at his drink.Instead of laughing,they all facepalmed.

"I just ordered macchiato peacefully and now I am served with embarrassment."Yoongi chuckled and facepalmed.After a few moments,they went to market.

————————

"Hey,Jimin."Jungkook noticed Jimin was very silent.Well,he's always silent but this time,Jungkook knew something isn't right."What the fuck do you need?"Jimin said harshly.

"Are you fine?"Jungkook tried to talk to him."I am not but that doesn't mean you can comfort me."Jimin death glared him but Jungkook didn't give up.

"You can listen if you want,I want to tell you a story."Jungkook smiled at him but Jimin rolled his eyes."Okay fine waste your time I am not going to listen."

"I failed my test when I was young and my mother was very angry at me.She was shouting 'JEON JUNGKOOK NO MORE BANANA MILKS'.I was so sad back then but my father comforted me.He gave me banana milk secretly and I was so happy."Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him."Why are you telling me that?"

"Coz not all the person who'll make you satisfied will stay.My mother didn't gave me all the things I asked for but she didn't leave me.My father gave me all the things I wanted but he left us for another woman.Not just because Yoongi made you happy,he'll be by your side.I know that you talked with him that's why you are like this.I said I'll help you,Jimin.But if he stopped loving you,why can't you do the same?I am not telling you to love me back coz I know it will never happen.There are only few weeks left.I am ready to let you go,Jimin."Jungkook said with teary eyes."I just love him enough to let him go-"

"I love you more than myself but I am willing to help you get back together with Yoongi."Jungkook's voice cracked."Why do you love me,Jungkook?I am hurting you too much."

"I just love being hurt."Jungkook broke down."I love you so much that I am so blind and I..I just want you to be happy...it's killing me inside but when I see your excitement whenever you are talking about Yoongi..I am willing to let you use me.I just want you to be happy.."Jimin couldn't take it.He hugged Jungkook."I love you so much,Jimin...I love you.."Jungkook cried in his arms.

"If I ask you to stay,are you going to obey me?"Jimin looked directly in his eyes and Jungkook answered without hesitation."I will always be by your side even if you won't choose me in the end."

Jimin was so happy.HE WAS SO HAPPY THAT HE DIDN'T NOTICE HE WAS KISSING JUNGKOOK.Jungkook kissed back."I love you so much."Jungkook said between the kisses."I...I think I love you too."Jimin thought.

———————

"You know what,this place is very important to me."Yoongi said."Oh,is kumamon here?"Hoseok said innocently."No.."Yoongi chuckled.

"You know what,I saved life here."Hoseok said and Yoongi laughed."Don't laugh at me!"Hoseok pouted."I'm sorry."Yoongi pinched his cheeks."I just can't believe you can be serious."

"Well I can be the most serious person you'll ever know."Hoseok said and crossed his arms."For how many hours?"Yoongi smirked."Uh..t-two seconds?"Hoseok said.

They talked a lot but Yoongi didn't know it was Hoseok who saved him.

/FLASHBACK/

Hoseok was playing basketball with his friends.He didn't notice the ball was reaching the road.He ran and he saw a boy crying,the boy didn't notice the car approaching.The boy was Yoongi."Hey watch out!"Hoseok pushed Yoongi to the other end of the road and Hoseok ran quickly to get the ball.

He saved Yoongi but Yoongi didn't see him.Jungkook was the one Yoongi saw before everything went black.So Yoongi thought,Jungkook was his savior,who has mole on his pinky and on his neck.

———————

FOR THOSE WHO ARE CONFUSE:

    HOSEOK was the one who PUSHED Yoongi so he was his savior but YOONGI DIDN'T SEE HIM.Jungkook only CAME to Yoongi.

   All that Yoongi knew is that Jungkook was the one who saved him because HE WAS THE ONE HE SAW BEFORE HE PASSED OUT.

I am sorry for those who don't like the twist🥺.

Anyways,Thank you so much for reading.I am so glad for those who are giving me feedbacks and their prediction love you so much omg.May you guys find a partner like Jungkook.😁
-Chazzie