12

It’s been a month since Jimin gave his love for Jungkook.They were so happy to be in each other’s arms everyday.Jimin changed,he wasn’t the Jimin who used to go outside and leave Jungkook alone.In fact,when he wants to go outside,he asks Jungkook first if he wants to come with him.

“Mochi...mochi is hungry.”Jimin backhugged Jungkook,who was making his ramen.”You can eat with me,Min.”Jungkook giggled and kissed his forehead.

“I don’t want ramen..”Jimin pouted.”What do you want?”Jungkook asked and Jimin smirked.”You.”

Jungkook blushed and turned away.”Y-You better stop with that.”Jungkook said.Jimin laughed and hit his lover.”How can you say that when you just spank me mercilessly last night.”Jimin winked.

Jungkook was more than embarrassed,he couldn’t  say anything back to Jimin.”I would be happy when I will be eaten by a tiger right now.”Jungkook thought.

“J-Jimin,s-stop bringing that-“

“Ohh..Jimin you are so naughty,huh?Let daddy spank-“

“JIMIN!!!!!”Jungkook shouted and Jimin laughed loudly.Those laughs were so mellifluous to Jungkook that he wanted to hear it everytime.”Oh c’mon,Jungkook.You’re the only dominant who’s embarrass when talking about it.”

“It’s just that..I don’t want you to look at me like that,like I want it every time.I don’t want you to think of me as a disrespectful husband.”Jungkook confessed and Jimin cupped his cheeks softly.”Why would I think of you like that?Jungkook,you did everything for me.I just want us to be a silly couple.”Jimin giggled.

“Ah,who told you to think about dirty stuffs every time?”Jungkook sighed.”I am just like this when I started loving you.”Jimin winked and Jungkook chuckled.

“I know.You told me last night that I am your first-“

“JUNGKOOK!”This time,Jimin was the one embarrassed.”So now you are the one who’s shy to talk about it.”Jungkook smirked and got two bowls for them.

Jimin rolled his eyes and sat on the chair.”Jungkook..I would be happy if you eat shirtless.”

“Jimin,as much as I want you to be happy every second,that’s too much.I know you love me shirtless but let’s just eat and you control yourself.”Jungkook chuckled.

“But....after we eat?”Jimin puppy eyed him.”Your mom is coming later.I don’t want her to see me shirtless when I am with you.”

“But Jungkook we are lovers,that’s normal!”Jimin whined.Jungkook pecked his lips.”At night.Okay?”Jungkook said and Jimin smiled.

They both ate ramen while stealing glance at each other.”Just tell me what you want,Minie.”Jungkook looked at him.

“Can..minie..borrow..Jungoo’s hoodie later?”Jimin said with a baby tone.It was weird for Jungkook coz Jimin used to be cold to him.For the whole 1 month,it was the first time Jimin did it.”Y-Yes you can.”Jungkook said.

“Thank you.”Jimin pecked his cheeks and went upstairs.”I think I need a new heart.My heartbeat is so fast.”Jungkook said and washed the dishes while giggling every second alone,weird.

———————

Yun-Se arrived with Ara.Jimin and Jungkook greeted and hugged them.”I miss you so much,mom.”Jimin said.”I miss you too,son.”Yun-Se kissed her son’s chubby cheeks.

“Oppa bring me upstairs!Please.”Ara pleaded his brother.”Aish,tell me you miss me first.”Jungkook pouted.”I miss you.”Ara said while hugging him tight.

“Ara,do you want me to play with you upstairs?”Jimin said and Ara jumped to him.”Yes,yes!”Ara was so excited to be with Jimin.The both of them went upstairs while Yun-Se and Jungkook was left.

“How are you and Jimin?”Yun-Se smiled at Jungkook.”We are fine.He’s so new now.He loves cuddles,he gets angry if I don’t kiss him but that’s a secret.”Jungkook chuckled.

“I’m so glad you changed him,Jungkook.Thank you so much.I know you can do it.”Yun-Se patted Jungkook’s shoulder.”You’re welcome,madam.I really love your son.”

“I’m glad you do.Stop calling me madam,call me mom.Your wedding will be next week.Are you guys excited?”Yun-Se said and Jungkook blushed.”I am more than excited,I want to spend my whole life kissing Jimin.”

“That’s too romantic.I feel so alone.I think I need a partner now.”Yun-Se laughed.”How’s Ara,mom?”Jungkook asked her and Yun-Se looked upstairs.”She’s really like you.She’s so active to school and she always do her best.Ara is really smart,I love her.”

Jungkook was so glad to hear those.He missed his sister so much.They had a great conversation and Jungkook was so glad to know Jimin’s childhood. Ara and Jimin went down happily while Yun-Se was cooking.

“Oppa,your room is so good.I want to come here more often!”Ara giggled.Jungkook picked his sister and kissed her forehead.”Okay,I’ll pick you when I have time.Is that okay?”Jungkook asked with a smile.”It is!”Ara said.

Ara went to Yun-Se and the couple was left alone in the living room.”Hey,Hulk.”Jungkook said and Jimin tilted his head.”What are you-“Soon,Jimin realized what Jungkook meant.He hit the boy and started whining.

“HE’S MY FAVORITE HOW DARE YOU USE HIM JUST TO TEASE ME!”Jimin said with a ‘you will never touch me again.” face.Jungkook laughed and cupped his cheeks.”I’m sorry.I just love teasing you.”

Jimin smirked at him.He wanted to revenge.”Yes you do,EVERY NIGHT.”Jimin said and made Jungkook’s eyes widen.Jungkook hugged him and kept on pleasing him to shut up.

“Please,don’t do this to me.Your mother is here.”Jungkook said and  Jimin laughed.

They had a great time with Ara and Yun-Se.They missed each other so much.The day was so embarrassing for Jungkook because Jimin kept on teasing him in front of his mother.
————————

    “Where are you going?”Hoseok asked Yoongi.Yoongi was crying all day.He thought he would never see Jungkook again.”I-I am leaving.I’ll find him.I’ll find my love.”

Hoseok was so hurt to hear those.He still love Yoongi.”Your love?”Hoseok asked,it was obvious he was hurt just by looking at his eyes.

“Yes,the one who saved me from sadness.The one who only cared for me.I have to find him,again.”Yoongi said while looking away.He couldn’t look at Hoseok coz he felt sorry for the boy for leaving him.

“Didn’t I make you happy?Didn’t I care about you,Yoongi?Do you really have to find someone other than me?I’m here Yoongi.”Hoseok’s voice cracked at the last three words he said.”I still..want you.”

Yoongi wasn’t surprise to hear it.He knew Hoseok still love him but he just can’t ignore Hoseok that’s why he hang out and became friends with him.”I know you do but-“

“BUT WHAT?AM I NOT ENOUGH?YOONGI I WAITED FOR YEARS.I’VE LET YOU GO ONCE COZ I THOUGHT JIMIN WILL MAKE YOU HAPPY!YOONGI ALL I WANT IS TO THE ONE WHO’LL MAKE YOU HAPPY.I DON’T KNOW WHO’S THE ONE YOU’RE LOOKING FOR.HE JUST SAVED YOU ONCE YOONGI,I AM SAVING YOU EVERYDAY.”Hoseok sobbed.

Yoongi couldn’t resist Hoseok,he hugged him and comforted him.”Give me 3 weeks,if I didn’t find him,I’ll be yours.”Yoongi said.

———————-

SOPE OR NOT?