17

"Why are you here?What do you need?"Jimin asked.He  already solved the problem of Yoongi with his savior so he knew Yoongi's purpose but he wanted Yoongi to speak first."Where's Jungkook?"Yoongi looked around the house."Where is he?"

"You're finding my husband?"Jimin smirked."What?Husband?"Yoongi tilted his head,he wasn't informed that Jimin was married already with Jungkook."He's my husband.I am Jeon Jimin."Jimin raised his left hand,showing his wedding ring.

Yoongi stared at his hand and frowned."O-oh..yeah..I'm sorry.I don't know.Uh..I better leave."Yoongi was holding back his tears and Jimin sighed."He is not your savior,Yoongi.It's Hoseok who saved you."Jimin said in his soft voice.Yoongi looked back at Jimin with his eyes widened."What?"

"When Hoseok was young,he used to play basketball with his friends on the old house near the close road.Hoseok said that when he was young,he saved a life and then a blue shirted guy came over to the child he saved.You told me that your savior wore a blue shirt and I know it's a very important detail.Yes it's Jungkook,the blue shirted guy who has moles in his neck and linky.But the one who saved you is Hoseok.Not my husband."Jimin softly smiled to teary Yoongi.After all this time,he realized that his savior was just right by his side but he left him.

"Go back to Hoseok,Yoongi.He needs you."Jimin held Yoongi's hand."I-I will talk to him."Yoongi nodded to himself.Jimin smiled,he was happy for Yoongi because after years of finding his love,he finally found what he was searching for a long time.

"Bye,Jimin.Thank you so much."Yoongi hugged Jimin in a friendly way.Jimin hugged back and patted his back."You're welcome."

_____________________

"Jeon Jungkook where are you?"Jimin cried again in his bed.Jungkook was not yet home and it drove Jimin crazy.

Suddenly,he heard the door opened.Jimin stood up,scared.He remembered he didn't lock the door after Yoongi left."Who is it?"

He came downstairs and he saw no one but the door was left open."Who are you?Show up! Don't scare me please."Jimin looked around the house.

"I have no time for jokes please show up."Jimin cried.l and hugged his knees."Jungkookie.....I need you..where are you?"Jimin sobbed.

Jimin felt arms slowly wrapping on his body and a head on the crook of his neck inhaling his scent.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Wifey,I'm home."Jimin finally smiled.