Mischief:

The Seelie Queen lies next to me on an extravagant gold bed, our clothes strewn at the bottom of it. Her pale arm is wrapped around my waist and our legs are entwined under the silk sheets.

The start of our business arrangements.

Despite my lack of attraction to the Seelie Queen, she does find it easier to agree after some entertaining.

I roll myself over so I'm on top of her then kiss her softly, pulling back to speak.

"Time to talk business."

She chuckles and gets up, not bothering to clothe herself as she walks to the desk on the other side of her room. I look down to avoid staring at her body. You do not want to anger the Seelie Queen.

Out of general courtesy I pull on my boxers and walk up behind her, running a hand through my blonde hair to smooth out any knots. The Queen pulls out a piece of paper from a drawer and starts to write in a curly print.

"So, what did you come here to talk about?"

"It's complicated." I tell her and I launch into my plan. I trust the Seelie Queen. She is on my side.

When I have finished she asks a question which surprises me.

"What does Clarissa Morgenstern have to do with this?"

I pause, lost for how to explain my feelings without giving them away 

"She's- She's" Damn. I'm stammering! "my sister. She could be useful."

"To you or the plan?" There's no point trying to hide it, she clearly knows.

"Both."

She let's out a little chuckle.

"So, will you help us?" I ask.

"You amuse me Sebastian. Of course." I smile sweetly at her, kissing her lips quickly.

________________

Five minutes later I return to the party and look around for Clary and Jace. The crowd is so thick though that I can barely see what's a centimetre in front of me.

I stop in a corner, taking a break from the search and pick up another purple drink, hoping it won't make me dillusional. It's then I catch a flash of fiery red hair running in my direction.

"Clary." I smile in recognition at her. She looks at me blankly.

"How do you know my name?" She asks then she hiccups and giggles.

I sigh, I don't have time for this.

"Where's Jace?"

"Jace? That's a funny name."

I'm about to lose my temper when her hand reaches up to my shirt and undoes the top button.

"Wh-" I stop myself from asking questions and let her. Maybe I do have time for this.

She puts on a playful little smirk then undoes the rest of the buttons on my shirt, running her hand down my chest. She reaches up on her tiptoes and kisses me softly.

At first my lips are hard against hers from the shock of it all, then I relax and let myself enjoy it.

____
I had a lot of advice in this chapter and the next one from the lovely @pilarheukels
I hope you all have a nice Christmas/Christmas eve.
Thank you so much for 400 views.