Riley

When Riley was born her mother wasn't happy like every mother should be when they have a baby in fact she was scared she was petrified not because of Riley but because of him

Riley's father was a monster he was the type of man that would be capable of anything he had this darkness about him that was disturbing

Riley's mother was his punching bag she was too scared to leave him so she stayed with him and his violent ways

When Riley's mother Told Riley's father she was pregnant he wanted her to get rid he didn't want Riley but her mother did not give up on her which angered Riley's father he continued to abuse her mentally and physically through the pregnancy and when she was born he felt this hate towards her he saw the way her mother looked at Riley and jealously grew inside of him.

Her mother adored her which her father hated he despised Riley he never wanted her and he never would want her.

Riley was 2 years old when her father started to abuse her he would beat her untill she was covered in bruises her mother would scream in the corner trying to get him away from Riley but she couldn't stop him he wouldn't let her he hurt Riley as much as he wanted and when he wanted it was killing Riley's mother because as much as she tried she couldn't stop it she couldn't protect Riley from the monster that was her father.

Riley was 4 years old when her mother committed suicide her mother had left her with Riley's worst nightmare someone that was meant to love her the most she was the most afraid of. The death of Riley's mother only made the abuse worse her father blamed Riley for her mother's death

People started to notice bruises on Riley's  body at school when asked Riley lied and said she had fallen over though the teachers did not believe Riley social services were called to question Riley's father he denied it but they did not believe him when asking the neighbours if they had noticed anything they said they had heard very loud aggressive shouting the social services had enough evidence that Riley's father had been abusing her and had the right to take Riley away form her father stating that he was an unfit father.

Riley was 5 when she was taken in foster care she was just a fragile young girl who was scared of everyone and everything after a few months of being in the foster home she was adopted by cal and Marsha Jacobs with their two sons Nate and Aaron.

Riley was very shy when she was adopted by the Jacobs family but she soon felt comfortable around them and came out of her shell she formed a very close bond with Nate they had always been close as they were only a year apart they had a lot of things in common Riley was a tomboy so her and Nate would always play video games together ride there bikes around the block play football Nate loved being close with Riley and she did too it's only as they got older that they drifted apart Riley developed a lot of mental health issues because of the trauma she had experienced when she was younger she chose to deal with this by taking drugs she constantly felt numb and all she wanted to do was forget her past she just wanted to feel free.