Breaking point

Riley had managed to avoid Nate all morning she couldn't even bare to face him after what had happened between them last night and his revaluation about him thinking he could possibly have feelings for her she was confused and different thoughts w...

Riley had managed to avoid Nate all morning she couldn't even bare to face him after what had happened between them last night and his revaluation about him thinking he could possibly have feelings for her she was confused and different thoughts were swirling around her head she just wanted to forget it all.

She got a ride to school of maddy every time she looked at her all she could feel was guilt she betrayed her best friend and she couldn't have felt worse.

It was lunch time Riley was in the cafeteria with maddy kat Cassie and bebe she was in a complete daze all she could think about was last night she just wanted to shut her thoughts of.

"Earth to Riley" Maddy said snapping Riley out of her daze.

"Sorry I was in my own little world" Riley said

"We can tell" Maddy laughed lightly

Riley shot her a small smile

"Your good though aren't you Ri"Cassie asked slightly conceded

"Yeah I'm fine just a bit tired that's all" Riley reassured her

Cassie could tell something wasn't right she knew Riley too well

"Ri I've got an idea" Cassie said

"And what's that" Riley asked curiously

"Why don't you come with me this weekend to mackays college we're going to this frat party it's gonna be sick you'll love it" cassies said

Riley knew that Cassie could clearly see that something was up even though she tried to hide it Cassie was one of the people who knew her best and she knew when Riley needed a distraction.

"But I don't want to intrude on the weekend with you two i don't want to be the third wheel and get in the way" Riley said

"Riley you won't be a third wheel McKay will be fine with it He enjoys your company just as much as I do it will be fun I want you to come"

"Cassie your an angel as long as it's all good with McKay I'm in let's get drunk bitch" Riley said as she threw her hands up in the air

"Ayeeeeee" Cassie sang as she gave Riley a wink

"Promise me you'll get some dick girl" maddy said causing all of the girls to burst out laughing

"Oh maddy you know me to well" Riley replied with a cheeky grin on her face

This was all an act Riley hated the fact she was sitting with maddy after what she had done all she could do was fake a smile and carry on like nothing was wrong even though it was killing her inside.

Their laughter was interrupted by the last person Riley wanted to see Nate her heart sunk.

He sat down next to maddy and kissed her on the cheek it was ovbious that they were back together or getting back together this only made Riley feel worse than she already did.