~ Do You Want To Be My Girlfriend? ~

hello
this is super short but whatevER THIS IS LIKE MY FAVORITE CHAPTER

basically just fluff and a relationship starts
-----

Cleves' POV

I stood there in shock. Kitty was kissing me. Holy shit. This is happening. EVERYBODY STAY C A L M.

The pink-haired girl pulled away immediately, covering her face in embarrassment. "I-I'm sorry Anna, I didn't mean to-" She walked towards the door, attempting to leave the room.

"Kitty, wait!" I grabbed her hand and looked her in the eye. She had tears forming in her eyes. I intertwined our hands together.

"No, Anna. You don't love me back anyways and I'm probably bothering you-" Kitty ripped her hand out of my grip, tears spilling down her face. I grabbed her hand again before leaning in and kissing her.

It was like we had done this 50 times before. Kitty tensed up before relaxing and wrapping her arms around my neck, melting into the kiss. Never in a million years did I think I would be doing this.

"HOLY SHIT IT'S HAPPENING"
"LET ME ENJOY MY COOKIES A N N E"
"NO JANE THIS IS SERIOUS"
"Can you two shut uP-"
"no your relationship is TOO ADORABLE KITTY"

I pulled away, smiling at the girl. I picked Kitty up as she wrapped her legs around my body and her arms are my neck. She pressed our foreheads together, smiling. I put Kitty down and walked over to my bed. Kitty jumped on top of me, giggling.

"Hey." Kitty said through laughter.

"Hi." I said back.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" She asked, grinning.

"Hmm.." I teased the girl.

"Annaaaaaaa!" Kat pouted.

"Okay, fine. Of course." I smiled. Kitty got off the bed, proceeding to jump up and down like a 4 year old. She jumped on top of me, kissing my forehead.

"I love you." The pink-haired queen smiled.

"I love you too." I kissed her cheek.

"HOLY SHIT GUYS"
"calm down aNNE-"
"Best decision I ever made when she asked me that."
"aWWwW KATANNA FOR LIFE"

~ time skip 😎 ~

Howard's POV

"I'm tireeeeedddd." I whined to Anna. I was sitting on Anna's bed and Anna was cleaning her closet.

"Then go to sleep." Anna said from her closet.

"But I don't wanna sleep aloneeee." I got up and jumped on Anna's back.

"Okay fine-" Anna groaned. I jumped off of Anna's back, and then proceeding to roll on the floor like a ball.

"Kitty-" Anna looked over at me. She was laying in bed, watching me. I laughed at her reaction, getting in bed with her.

"That makes it sound sexual-"
"SHSHHHHHHHHHHH ANNE SHUT IT"
"n e v e r"
"I'M TRYING TO EAT MY COOKIES A N N E"
"Well it does get a l i t t l e sexual la-"
"ANNA I SWEAR TO GOD WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT-"
"DO NOT USE THE LORD'S NAME IN VAIN!"

I wrapped my arms around Anna, pulling her closer to me and hiding my face in the crook of her neck.

"I love you, Anna." I mumbled.

"I love you too, Kitty."
-----
this is so short but whatever KATANNA IS TOGETHER AND I LEGIT LOVE THIS SHIP AHSUDJ IT'S SO CUTE

i also didn't know what to do for this chapter soooOoO awkward relationship ig idk

also i wanna start a parrward high school au, would u guys enjoy that?

stay safe poopoos

-kendall 🌈