Family Reunion

hi
ˢʰᵃʷᵗʸˢˡⁱᵏᵉᵃᵐᵉˡᵒᵈʸⁱⁿᵐʸʰᵉᵃᵈᵗʰᵃᵗⁱᶜᵃⁿᵗᵏᵉᵉᵖᵒᵘᵗᵍᵒᵗᵐᵉˢⁱⁿᵍⁱⁿˡⁱᵏᵉⁿᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃⁿᵃᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵈᵃʸ
-----

Kitty stared at the 4 kids, and Jane had quickly ran over to Kitty and took her place.

Liz: IT'S THE SCREAMING WOMAN RUN!

Ed: ELIZABETH BOLEYN DO NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME-

Liz: Okay eDwArD >:(

???: Wait- ELIZABETH BOLEYN?

Jane: Edward?

Mary: Liz I will hold you back- I will grab the holy water too-

Liz: NOT THE HOLY WATER NO- SAVE ME EDWARD!

Ed: Can we just go downstairs and talk this out?

Edward looked at the blonde woman, recognizing the woman. Is that his mom? It didn't matter right now. He just wanted to get out of this attic. He grabbed Mae and kicked Liz and Mary so they could follow him.

Jane: *still processing that it's her son infront of her*

Jane moved out of the way and the four kids all got out of the attic, and Liz immediately ran away from Mary and downstairs.

Liz: THE HOLY WATER- MARY ARAGON IS GOING TO POUR HOLY WATER ON ME-

Liz ran into the living room. Anne and Kat were both on the couch, and Anne immediately looked over at the girl.

Anne: Elizabeth?

Liz: M-Mom?

Anne stood up and ran over to her daughter. Liz started crying, and hugged Anne. This was real. Her mom was infront of her. Liz pulled away, and looked up at Anne with tears in her eyes.

Liz: Is it really you?

Anne: No, it's actually a dinosaur.

Liz:

Anne:

Liz:

Anne: It is me.

The two embraced in a hug again, and Liz smiled. She could actually hug her mom. She could talk to her.

-cut to: jane seymour and edward~

Edward groaned at Liz, who had already ran away from him because of Mary. He knew it wasn't his duty to act like a dad to them since he was younger than the two girls. He sighed, looking up at the blonde woman.

Ed: 👁👄👁 wAIT-

Jane: 👁💧👄👁

Ed: Are you?

Jane: y e s .

Ed hugged his mom faster than a lightening bolt. He had barely gotten to know her since she died so quickly. He looked back up at his mom, smiling through his tears.

Ed: I missed you..

Jane: I know, I missed you too..

Jane smiled, wiping away some of the tears on Edward's face. She was so happy to see her son again.

-cut to: catherine of aragon and mary aragon ft. catherine parr and mae-

Mary rolled her eyes, picking up Mae. She didn't really know what to do. Ed was with some blondie, and Liz was downstairs. Mary walked downstairs with Mae in her arms and decided to walk into the kitchen to see if Liz was in there.

Aragon: Who was that girl with Anne? She looks pretty young.

Cathy: I don't know, I'm not Anne nor the girl so-

Mary: Uh-

Aragon: mARY???

Mae: 👁👄👁 Who are you?

Mary put Mae down, and Mae pointed at Cathy. Cathy picked Mae up, and realized who the little girl was.

Cathy: Mary?

Mae: Mom?

Mae wrapped her arms around Cathy, giving her a hug. She wasn't completely sure if this was actually her mom, but she was 99% sure it was.

Cathy: I missed you so much, Mary-

Mae: Call me Mae, please?

Cathy nodded, continuing to hug Mae. She smiled, wiping some of her tears off of her face after setting Mae down.

Mary: I don't kno- oH! MOM!

Mary tightly hugged Aragon, mumbling things. She could finally see her mom again. After Anne had basically been the reason her mom left, Mary had missed her so much. She could finally hug her again.

Aragon: I missed you, querida.

Mary mumbled something along the lines of "me too," and buried her face into her mom's chest. She didn't want to let go.

-cut to: the childless wives- i mean kat and anna-

Kat: Well, what do we do now?

Kat was sitting with Anna in her room. After Anne saw Elizabeth, Kat decided to let the two girls have some time alone. Anna rolled her eyes, pecking Kat on the cheek.

Anna: I don't?? know?? Are we gonna be the only childless couple-

Kat: wHaT iF wE'rE tHe oNlY coUpLe-

Anna: Have you not seen Aragon and Jane?

Kat: Do you mean Anne and Cathy? Cathy is totally crushing on Anne-

Anna: hOw dO yOu kNoW tHaT?

Kat: Didn't you see the paper Jane had on her desk? It was Cathy's, because Jane doesn't sign her papers with the name ✨ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙧 ✨

Kat got up and ran out of the room and quickly stole the paper off of Jane's desk and ran back over to Anna. She threw the paper at her girlfriend and jumped back onto the bed with Anna.

Anna: This just talks about Anne being beautiful-

Kat: And cAtHy wRoTe iT

Jane: KATHERINE HOWARD AND ANNA OF CLEVES GET DOWN H E R E!

Anna: Let's just talk about this later-

Kat nodded, and left the paper in a drawer on her desk. She quickly sprinted over to Anna, and the two girls walked downstairs together to talk to the four kids who randomly came out of their attic.

-----
sorry for not updating for like a week lol

hope u enjoyed this little reunion chapter 🥺

-kendall