𝟎𝟎𝟏

• if i want it; it's already mine •

PARK JIMIN grew up getting everything he wanted; from toys, to clothes, to money, he was spoiled rotten and he knew it

PARK JIMIN grew up getting everything he wanted; from toys, to clothes, to money, he was spoiled rotten and he knew it. whenever his toy would break, he would immediately get a shiny brand new one, whenever he spent all his money, he'd always get more the next day. he was pampered by his parents since the day he was born, and when he takes over the family business, he'll be able to pamper himself, use all the money he wants and live even more lavishly. park jimin was set for life.

not only was jimin spoiled, he was gorgeous, absolutely stunning to the human eye, and he un surprisingly knew that as well. and honestly, could you blame him?

at first look, people would believe that jimin was nothing less of an angel; his big innocent doe eyes and pink plump lips were definitely his most 'stand out' features, along with his pale porcelain skin and cute button nose. there wasn't really anything flawed about the young 16 year old physically, but mentally, the only ugly thing about him was his attitude.

jimin has the mind set of a prince, he expected everything from everybody and would never give anything in return. he was selfish and he knew it, he was self absorbed and he only ever thought about what makes him feel good in the moment, he never thought about anybody else or the consequences that his actions held. and quite honestly, he didn't care.

because if he didn't get his way; nobody did.

and you can say how much you hate or love jimin all you want, but at the end of the day, he knew he was prettier, smarter, and richer then the rest of the people who hated him, so who was really winning?

that's another thing about jimin that he - un surprisingly - knew. he was a smart as a wick and he knew how to play his cards, he knew how to keep calm and not show his enemy his emotions. jimin knew how to fuck with someone's head and really manipulate them, he was sick like that, perfect, but sick. everyone has their weaknesses and jimin knew how to act on them once he found out, he knew how to get people to tell him stuff without them even realizing it.

he was smart like that.

so, needless to say, jimin has a big personality, he was the kid at school you didn't want to run into, the kid that would walk down the halls as everyone looked at him, he was stylish and would not hesitate to put someone in their place when the time was needed.

he was confident, sassy, and powerful in his own way, jimin would never, and he swore to this, never bow down to anybody. and he meant anybody.

or so he thought.

• • •

question of the day :)- if you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?

- if you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?

are you guys enjoying it so far?