𝟎𝟎𝟐

• no one would ever attempt to kill me,
they wouldn't dare •

MIN YOONGI was born into the family business, he grew up in a world where you were either with your family or against them, you have no say in if you took over the mafia or not; that is unless you had a sibling

and lucky for yoongi, he had a brother, one who was only 20 minutes older then him.

they were fraternal twins.

when you have a sibling, or twin in this case, it didn't matter who was older or younger, the min family believed in earning your spot; fighting for dominance and proving yourself worthy of such a high spot in the mafia, so as soon as yoongi and his brother hit the age of 12, their training began.

because of this, yoongis child hood was taken away from him, his teenage years being nothing but school and training for the mafia, fighting for his place at the top of the food chain, and because of this, his brother and him became enemies, they knew what they needed to do to get to the top. and if that meant hating each other to earn their fathers approval and respect, they would do it.

at the prime time of 15, yoongis father knew that his youngest son would quickly get to the top, his hard work and skill out weighed his brother in every way, especially when it came to knowing the system.

if yoongi knew how to run a mafia by the time he was 15, he was going to be notorious by the time he was an adult.

and he was.

yoongi became the youngest man in their family's history to earn a spot so high, taking the position from his father at just 21 years old, quickly becoming the coldest, scariest, and meanest mafia boss in all of south korea. he was tough, stone cold and made anyone he looked in the eyes shiver in fear, he didn't show mercy towards anyone, he was ruthless and he made sure everyone knew that.

fast forward to now, yoongi was proud of everything he had accomplished in just five years of running the business, his mafia was bigger then ever and it wasn't going to stop growing anytime soon, and he made sure of it.

his name is min yoongi, he will be remembered and he will be written in history books.

he'll make sure of it.

• • •

 question of the day - besides bts, who are your favorite k-pop groups?

question of the day
- besides bts, who are your favorite k-pop groups?