𝟎𝟎𝟑

• scream as much as you want, nobody can hear you •

trigger warning  🖤

the twisted scene in-front of yoongi was nothing new, he had seen many things like this in his life time, it fazed him the first time but he quickly got over it, he didn't care for this stuff, all he cared about was punishing the fuckers who just tried to double cross him.

there were three people in front of him, all of them hanging up side down with tape over their mouths, their arms to their sides as the rope rubbed against their skin, making them wince in pain.

"so...i've heard from a friend of mine that the deal didn't go as planned" yoongi says, not moving from the spot he was currently in, the gun in his hand ready to fire at any given moment.

the three double crossers start to squirm, not only looking at yoongi, but at the other 9 men scattered around the room, all guns in their hands as they watched the scene in front of them, reminding themselves to never fuck with their boss.

"look at me" yoongi demands, his face having no visible emotion in it, only making the men more nervous at what was about to happen.

yoongi makes his way over to one of the guys on the left, squatting down so that he was eye level with him, peeling the tape off his mouth, "so, care to tell me why you shot at my team instead of having the peaceful drug exchange like we agreed on?"

the guy just looks at yoongi, not saying a word, he had made a pack with the other two guys hanging with him, none of them were to say a word.

yoongi turns to his best friend, who was more like a brother to him then his actual brother ever was, giving him the look.

jungkook nods and walks over to the other guys, squatting down and peeling the tape off both of their mouths, only to then grab a brief case, putting it on the floor and opening it, smiling when he sees the guys gasp in horror. 

there were various items in the brief case, knifes and tools of all sorts, each of them being able to do some real damage.

"how about this, if you don't talk, my friend jungkook here will quite literally cut your friends faces off, starting with your bother" yoongi says, looking at his underboss. 

the guy stays silent, seeming to not care if his brother has to go through the torture of his face getting peeled off. this made yoongi mentally smile.

"okay kook" yoongi signals, still staring at the guy in front of him, his eyes hooded with nothing but peer pleasure in them.

he was enjoying this.

jungkook takes out one of the sharpest knives, smiling as he starts on the left side of the guy who's hangings face

"please don't do this" he whispers, his eyes watering as his heart was thumping wildly. he was scared shitless but he tried to remain calm. big mistake.