𝟎𝟎𝟗

• if i gotta be a bitch; imma be a bad one •

jimins eyes were wide as his whole body tensed up, he felt as if someone had just slammed a baseball bat up against his stomach

jimin takes a step back, only to see yoongi give him a cold stare, his hands retreating behind his back as he watches jimins surprised face.

yoongis serious.

"w-what do you mean?" jimin asks, mentally hitting himself with a baseball bat for stuttering yet again.

"you're not dancing at that club, jimin, you're dancing for me, it's pretty self-explanatory," yoongi says, letting out a slight chuckle, sitting back down on his chair as he waits for the boy in front of him to explode. his hands finding their way behind his head as he watches in amusement.

"you're kidding, right? this is all a joke...right?" jimin asks with helpful eyes.

"god jimin, if you want to work at the club that much then you can always be a waiter or bartender, but other then that you heard what i said," yoongi says, his face expressing a now annoyed look.

"n-no, that's not what i- never mind" jimin sighs, him being the one with an annoyed expression now, "it's just...no?" jimin says, making yoongis face darken.

"no?"

"no"

the two stared at each other for a moment, yoongi letting out a small smirk, "and what exactly are you saying no to?" yoongi asks, already knowing the answer as he leans back in his chair.

"you, i'm not yours and i'll never be yours," jimin says, crossing his arms as the man in front of him just watches in amusement.

"jimin, you've gone against me how many other times? and still haven't learned?" yoongi asks, "you realize that it doesn't matter if you say no or not, you're still doing it. i mean, at this point it's just getting repetitive, i tell you to do a simple task and you always make a big deal out of it" he lets out a tsk, shaking his head as if he was disappointed, "and then, in the end, you end up doing it anyway, jimin it's not that hard to not be a brat"

yoongi was right, it doesn't matter how much someone went against him, everyone always ends up doing what he wants in the end, and with jimin, it was like a replaying record. yoongi tells him to do something, he says no, then he's forced to do it anyway. it's stupid. so you would think that jimin would just let it go right?

wrong.

this was park fucking jimin we're talking about.

he lives off being a brat.

"screw you" jimin whispers, "this isn't fair, none of this is fair"

"boohoo, life isn't fair sometimes, deal with it," yoongi says, his annoyed expression making its way on his face once again.