𝟎𝟏𝟐

• it's easier said than done •

namjoon watched from afar, sipping on his sprite as he studied the interaction jimin and the rather pissed man were having

was he told to make sure no one touched jimin? yes. but was he told to make sure jimin didn't touch anyone? no. so instead of acting like an overprotective dad. he just decided to watch in amusement at how jimin handles the situation with taeyang, a regular at the club.

well, he was watching, he's now walking towards the table because as soon as he saw taeyang clench his first, he knew this wouldn't end well, especially after jimin let's go of his tie and looks at him, a cocky smile on his face.

"what the fuck did you say to me?" taeyang exclaims, glaring at jimin, clenching his fist.

"are you death as well?" jimin responds, crossing his arms as he eyes taeyang up and down.

namjoon was clam, almost at the table as he's in no hurry. but the whole atmosphere changes when taeyangs fist connects with jimin cheekbone, the 16-year-old stumbling back at the contact that was just made with his skin.

ryujin gasps as she turns to get help, but stops when she sees namjoon already there.

jimin holds his cheekbone, gaining his stance as he starts to move towards taeyang, only to he stopped when namjoon steps in front of him.

"move out of my fucking way" jimin snaps, but namjoon doesn't. keeping his feet planted to the ground.

"jimin, go get an ice pack," namjoon says, looking down at the short boy.

"no, fuck you-"

"jimin" namjoon cuts him off, "i'll handle this, trust me...taeyang will get what's coming to him" he whispers the last part, not missing the glint in jimins eyes.

jimin hesitatingly turns around, flipping taeyang off one more time as he walks away, ryujin following closely behind.

namjoon sighs as he turns towards taeyang, the man glaring at the back of jimins head.

"what happened?" namjoon asks, he hated hurting people and he especially hated yelling at them. he can't handle confrontment, which is pretty ironic considering the job that he's in.

"wouldn't you like to know" taeyang scoffs, his friends behind him not saying a word, just laughing a little.

"there's no need to get an attitude with me, just tell me what happened and your punishment might not be as bad"

taeyang looks namjoon up and down, a cocky chuckle escaping his chapped lips as namjoon just eyes him weirdly.

"look, buddy, i don't know what relation you have with jimin, but i don't need you butting in and fixing his problems," he says, eyeing the now sitting boy who was across the room at the bar.